opis siebie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My name is Natalia. I am from Wojakowa im Poland. I was born in March. I am 15 years old, and I am a student. I have got red hair and green. I am very muffin, loving, merry. But I am not nosy and greedy.
Usually I am wearing blue jeans, blouse and brown tennis shoes. I like sports dress. My favourite food: fruit, vagetables, chicken, salads, sandwiches and french fries. (Moje hobby to piłka siatkowa, tenis. W wolnym czasi słucham muzyki i piszę na gg.) My friend name is Martyna. I simpley, like to do many when J have a free time. I meet my friends once a week. Sometimes I go with to the cinema or to the disco. When I have spare time, I always try to spend it in best possible way. Usually when I am at home read books, watch television or do crossword puzzles. I like spending with my family.
Nie jestem na perfekt z angielskim, ale trochę poprawię.:)

My name is Natalia. I am from Wojakowa, Poland. I was born in March, I am 15 years old, and I am a student. I have got red hair and green eyes. I am very muffin (o co chodzi? muffin to bułeczka...), loving, merry/happy. But I am not nosy and greedy.
Usually I wear blue jeans, blouse and brown tennis shoes. I like sport dresses. My favourite food is: fruits, vagetables, chicken, salads, sandwiches and french fries. My hobby is/I like playing volleyball and tennis. In my free time I listen to music and write on gg (messenger).
My (best) friend name is Martyna. I like to do many things when I have a free time. I'm hanging out with my friends once a week. Sometimes I go with them to the cinema or to the disco. When I have a spare time, I always try to spend it in a best possible way. When I am at home, I usually read books, watch tv or do crossword puzzles. I also like spending time with my family.

Mam nadzieję, że pomogłam:)
I’m name is Paulina. I’m live in Warszawa. I’m at student. I’ very good student. I’m lives with my parents. I am short and slim. I have got blue eyes and long fair hair. My hobby is collecting stamps and looking after pets. I’m like is geography and history. In my free time I like reading books. I’m got a lot friends. My mother’s name is Julita. She works as a nurse in a hospital. My dad name is Adam. He is a car mechanic. I’ve got younger brother, he’s name’s Alan and younger sister Kasia. He’s nine years. My sister Kasia is twelve . She’s pretty and clever but she’s a bit bossy. (czy ktoś mi może powiedzieć czy ten opis jest dobry?)
Sam nie wiem jak to wytłumaczyć tzn. czasami używasz poprawnych form gramatycznych gdzie w innych wypadkach popełniasz kolosalne błędy. Piszesz I am name is Paulina. I am got... itp.
tak, zamiast napisac 'mieszkam' piszesz 'jestem mieszkam'. Czasowniki takie jak live maja byc w czasie Simple Present - przypomnij sobie, jak sie go tworzy.
brakuje kilku przedimkow, np. 'A very good student'
he's = on jest, a nie 'jego'
i jak wiek podajesz, to trzeba po years dodac old

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Zagranica