Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Temat: If you won a prize in a competition and you could buy three things for $500 each, what would you buy?
I haven’t ever won a prize in a competition, but if I won it, I would think very long about the fact, what I would buy. I think I could buy three things for $550 each.
The first things I would buy will be the presents for my family and friends. I think they will be jealous of me and I would make happy them. When I buy them some presents, they will know, that I remember them and I am not selfish.
The second things I would buy will be some presents for me. I would buy some books, clothes, and many other things which I dreamt about. I think I would be happy if I bought me some gifts.
If I didn’t know on what I could spent the rest of my money, I would pay it on a charity organisation. I know that in the world are people, who need more money than I. I like helping needy people.
This topic was difficult for me, because I am not materialistic and I don’t believe that I could win such a lot of money. I think that money doesn’t bring happiness and there are lots of rich people, who are not happy.
Za duzo powtorzen, az nudno robi sie. Troszke zmienilabym to. Jednak nie moge Ci zagwarantowac, ze nie zrobie zadnego bledu bo na razie jeszcze jestem studentka :)

I haven't ever won a prize in a competition but if I won it, I would think very long about the fact what to buy. I could buy three things, $550 for each.
The first thing, which I would buy, might be the presents for my family and friends. In my opinion, they will be jealous of me and I would make them happy. When I buy them some presents, they will know that I remember them and I am not selfish.
The second thing bought by me would be presents for me. I could buy some books, clothes and many other things which I dreamt about. I suppose, I would be glad if I bought myself such gifts.
If I didn't know for what I could spend the rest of my money, I would pay it to a charity. I know that in the world are people who need more money than I. I also like helping needy people.
This topic was difficult for me because I am not a materialistic person and I don't believe that I could win a such sum of money. As far as I am concerned, money doesn't give happiness and there are lots of people who are not happy.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

English only