proszę o sprawdzenie pocztówek

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
3. Hi Laura,
I’m on Holidays in Świnoujście, now. This is bye the sea. Here is cool!. I’m here with my parents. Everyday we swimming at the sea and sunbathe. We living at the hotel “Mewa” This hotel is wonderful. The room is very clean and beautiful. I have in room TV, shower, two beds and five flowers. And how are you ? I hope you are well. Oh, I have a great idea! Would you like to spend next holidays with me by the sea? Ok, I have to finish, now. Take care.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Hi Tom,
I’m in London, now. I’m living with English family. I came to London at last weekend.
Here is cool. Everyday, I go to the city centre. I do the shopping in the department store. Sometimes, I go sightseeing monuments. I buy souvenirs, too. So far the most impression made the Big Ben at me. Big Ben is wonderful. I’m sorry, but I Have to finish, now. Take care.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.Hi Paul,
I’m in Italy, now. My friends with me fly to Roma on Holidays. I thought that will be cool, but I’m disappointed. It’s a total disaster. Here is horrible. Our hotel is terrible. It hasn’t got discos. It has got swimming pool, but small and dirty! Our room is dirty, too. The food is disgusting. I miss the most for my home and Polish meals. I miss you, too. I hope see you soon. I have to finish, now. Take care.
3. This is 'bye' BY the sea. Here is cool!.
Everyday we GO swimming 'at' IN the sea and sunbathe. We ARE living at the hotel “Mewa"
(Lepiej zaczac In my room) I have in room TV, shower, two beds and five flowers.
4. Hi Tom,
I'm living with AN English family. I came to London 'at' (niepotr) last weekend.
So far 'the most impression made the Big Ben at me' (zmien kol slow - Big Ben....).
5.My friends 'with me fly' (zly czas) to 'Roma' ROME on holidays. I
thought that 'will' WOULD be cool, but I'm disappointed. It hasn't got
ANY discos. It has got A swimming pool, but IT IS small and dirty!
I miss 'the most for my home' (zla kol slow - my home...) and Polish meals.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie