prosze o sprawdzenie tego krótkiego tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Ann!

Thanks for your letter. Tt was wery kind of you to write. In your last letter you ask me to send my reciple for my favourite tasty dish. I strongly recommend reciple for raspberry coctail. I hope that you will be glad for this reciple.

Reciple for raspberry coctail is very easy and ingridients you can buy in every grocer's shop, All you need are 1 litre of milk, 1 spoon of sugar, 2 spoon of icing sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon juice. Frist of all you should use a food processor for mix rosbessys with icing sugar and vanilla sugar. When dough will be unformity you should puur milk. It is my favourite cocktail becouse is very easy for preper and quickly. Im should thatyou won't have problems with prepere this dish.

Hope to hear from you.
All the best,
ZXC
prosze niech sie ktoś zlituje i zerknie na te moje wypociny
Thanks for your letter. Tt was wery kind of you to write. In your last letter you ASKED FOR THE RECIPE for my favourite tasty dish. I strongly recommend THE RECIPE for raspberry coctail. I hope YOU WILL ENJOY IT.

MAKING raspberry coctail is very easy and ingridients FOR IT you can buy in every grocer's shop, All you need IS 1 litre of milk, 1 spoon of sugar, 2 spoon of icing sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon juice. Frist of all you should use a food processor TO mix RASBERRIES with icing sugar and vanilla sugar. When THE dough IS FORMED you should POUR milk. It is my favourite cocktail BECAUSE IT'S very easy AND QUICK TO PREPAIR. I AM SURE that you won't have ANY problems with PREPARE this dish.
UPSS. OSTATNIE SLOWO: PREPARING NIE PREPARE :) SOZ.
coctail????
>When THE dough IS FORMED

Zmieszalas maliny z cukrem pudrem i waniliowym i wyszlo ci ciasto????????
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia