Praca domowa!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie!

Proszę Was bardzo o sprawdzenie tego tekstu. To moja praca domowa, której temat brzmi "Describe your favourite website". Strasznie się przy tym namęczyłam a wiem, że jest jeszcze sporo do poprawy. Z góry dziękuję! Pozdrawiam!

My name is ............. . I am family person and I am very interested in history of my family. One day I decided to search information about my family in internet. Searching began from portal „Our class”. I found there person named ............., who turned out to be my distant cousin from the father's side. We exchanged addresses e-mail and we started to share information about family with each other. He decided to create website about my family, which had to contain history of family and genealogical tree. Side rose under address ............. on which one can find the history of my family from the times of my grandfather, who was fighting under command Josef Bem. On side is also clarified why at the majority of my ancestors their basic surname changed on "ty". On genealogical tree locate the pictures of whole my family, beginning from me and my husband for sister, cousins or grandfathers. Over tree locates my family coat of arms.
Side is very readable. Whole is in toed colorses, mainly beige and pink. There is a lot of pictures, maps or animations. Major divisions sides are "historic background", "tree genealogical" or "family zone”, on which access have only members of my family, who possess private password. I can find new informations about members of my family, or about new people in family, their addresses e-mail, itc. Thanks to this side discovered major feature our family. Anything her members pick up, do this best and always will finish success.
I am very happy that I could learn my roots. Thanks to this side I know who I am and from where I become. I needed very much and now I know that my life happened richer.
I am 'A' family person and I am very interested in THE history of my family. One day I decided to search FOR information about my family 'in' ON THE internet.
I found there A person named x who turned out to be my distant cousin from
'the' MY father's side. We exchanged 'addresses e-mail' (email addresses) and we started to share information about OUR family with each other. He decided to create A website about my family, which had to contain history of family and
A genealogical tree. 'Side' SITE rose under THE address x on which one can
find the history of my family from the times of my grandfather, who
'was fighting' FOUGHT under THE command OF (General?) Josef Bem. On THE siTe 'is also clarified' (there is also a clarification) AS TO why 'at' (niepotr) the majority of my ancestors CHANGED their basic surname 'changed' 'on "ty".' (tego nie rozumiem)
On THE genealogical tree ARE locateD the pictures of THE whole my family, beginning 'from' WITH me and my husband 'for'? sister, cousins or grandfathers. Over THE tree IS locateD my family coat of arms.
SiTe is very readable. THE whole is in 'toed' ? 'colorses' (ortog), mainly beige and pink. There is a lot of pictures, maps 'or' AND animations. Major divisions sides are THE "historicAL background", '"tree genealogical"' (zla kol slow gen. tree) or "family zone", 'on' TO which access have only THE members of my family, who possess A private password.(jabym to inaczej,...which can only be accessed by family members who have..) I can find new 'informations' INFORMATION (to niepol rzecz) about members of my family, or about new people in THE family, their addresses e-mail, 'itc' ETC. Thanks to this siTe I HAVE discovered major feature OF our family. Anything her members
'pick up' START, THEY do thEIR best and always 'will finish success' SUCCESSFULLY FINISH.
I am very happy that I could learn ABOUT my roots. Thanks to this siTe I
know who I am and 'from where I become' (cos tu nie tak - where I originate from). I needed (ale co?) very much and now I know that my life 'happened' (zle slowo - lepiej ..is all the) richer.
Wielkie dzięki terri! Jesteś super! Bardzo mi pomogłaś! Pozdrawiam!