prosze o sprawdzenie ;) (pilne)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Z góry bardzo dziękuję za sprawdzenie. Może być tu sporo błędów bo bardzo szybko to pisałam. Pozdrawiam.

I'm going to write about my good friend Jacek. He's eighteen years old and he lives with his familly in a little house in quite small town. He is doesn't work yet, he is too young for that, sometimes he worked on odd jobs but only in the summer. In the rest of year he is study in the local high school. He loves animals, especially dogs and cats. He have a cat and it called Killer. He also loves sport above all vollebal. He is quite good player. He hates dishonest people he like when people says what they think.
Jacek have short, brown hair and nice green eyes. He have quite small nose and full lips. On his face almost alwayes you can see smile. Jacek is tall and quite well-built. He is very sociable person, he spend a lot of time with his friends. He is always helping everyone. Jacek also is good at art, he is very talented. I like when he is smiling, he is the most cheerful person I have had ever met.
Everyone know Jacek he is quite well-known person in his town because he is so cheerful and helpful. For example he always help me with my problems. In fact I'm and my friend always can rely on him.
..his familly in a little house in quite A small town. 'He is doesn't' (prosze to poprawic-) work yet, he is too young for that, sometimes he HAS worked on odd jobs, (przecinek) but only in the summer. In the rest of year he is
'study' (tutaj potrzeba czasownika) in the local high school. He loves animals, especially 'dogs and cats' (jest przyjete, ze mowimy cats and dogs). 'He have' (ej? no- *'he have'-w ktorym to podreczniku tak cie ucza??) a cat and it IS called Killer.
volleyBALL
He is quite A good player. He hates dishonest people. 'He like' (co to? do 3os.l.poj dodajemy cos- ale o tym wszyscy zapominaja - prosze poprawic) when people 'says' (people to l. mnoga tutaj - nie 3os.l.poj - prosze poprawic) what they think.
'Jacek have' (NIE - Jacek to jest 'he' a he'-to 3os.l.poj - czy znowu mam przypominac) short, brown hair and nice green eyes. 'He have' (prosze sie nauczyc, ze 3 os.l.poj ma inna koncowke czasownika) quite A small nose and full lips. On his face almost 'alwayes' (ortog) you can see A smile.
He is A very sociable person, 'he spend' (prosze zaquwazyc, ze HE to 3os.l.poj - ile razy mam to samo powtarzac!) a lot of time with his friends.
Jacek 'also is' (zla kol slow - is also) good at art, he is very talented. I like IT when he is smiling, he is the most cheerful person I have 'had' (niepotr) ever met.
Everyone knowS Jacek he is quite well-known person in his town because he is so cheerful and helpful. For example he always 'help' (*HE help-prosze to poprawic) me with my problems. In fact 'I'm' (NIE - to co napisalas to... *In facct, I am and my friend-prosze popraw) and my friend 'always can' (zla kol slow - can always) rely on him.
dziękuję Ci bardzo ;*

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia