dostalam za to "ndst". Mogłby ktoś na to spojrzec?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opinion essay
2[tel]słów
Prison is the best way of dealing with drug users.

I think that prison is not a good place for drug users. As we know, every offender must be punished. In my opinion, a drug addict is not an addict. I think that they only fall in bad company and they need a help.

First of all, when the user are found in prison, he could get to know bad people who can pull him into drug habits, more then he is now.

Secondly, the jail is not a place for drug users, therefore he can break down and separate from all. People who take dope cannot fight with problems, they had problems along. They are so weak mentally, consequently they look for help in drugs and otheraddict.

What is more, I think that in prison there are so different people. They are unhealtly, ill-natured and mostly they did something wrong. Therefore, I thing that prison is very dangerous place for drug addict because someone could damage him.

The sum up, prison is not a good place for a drug addicts, is so much dangerous to keep them there. For those people exist other places, for examle hostpitals, where drug users will be under regular protrction. I think that the drug users are not criminals that they must be keep in goal. I think that they are sick and they need a help, co I cannot agree with argument from the topic.

Za te prace dostałam ndst. Fakt było pare błedów, czasem nie wpsiałam „a” przed wyrazem, w jednym „think” zamiast „k” na koncu napisałam „g”. no i zamiast „did” napisałam „done” bo czasy mi się pomyliły;/. Może mi ktoś to teraz sprawdzić czy jest wszytsko ok.?
>In my opinion, a drug addict is not an addict.

???
aa przepraszam zle przepisałam, miało byc "offender". Ze nie są przestepcami zeby trafiac do więzienia
a co z resztą? moze byc czy jest cos do poprawy? baardzo prosze o sprawdzenie
As 'we' (a kto to jest to 'we?) know, every offender must be punished. In my opinion, 'a drug addict is not an addict'(a kim wlasciwie on jest?)
I think that they only fall in bad company (a co z tego? jaki wplyw ma ta 'bad company na niego?) and they need 'a' (niepotr) help.
First of all, when the user 'are' IS (user to l. poj) found in prison, he could get to know bad people who can pull him into HARDER drug habits, more then he is now.
Secondly, the jail is not a place for drug users, (dlatego ze....)'therefore he can break down and separate from all' (nie rozumiem tego).
People who take 'dope' (dlaczego raz 'drugs' a raz 'dope?) cannot fight with problems, 'they had problems along' (nie rozumiem).
They are so weak mentally, consequently they look for help in drugs and other 'addict' ADDICTIONS
What is more, I think that in prison there are so MANY different people.
They are 'unhealtly' (ortog), 'ill-natured' (nie tylko w prison sa ludzie ill-natured) and mostly they HAVE DONE 'did' (niepotr) something wrong.
Therefore, I thinK that prison is very dangerous place for A drug addict
because someone could 'damage' (moze hurt?) him.
The sum up, prison is not a good place for a drug addicts, (cos tu brakuje)is so much dangerous to keep them there. For those people THERE exist other places, for examPle 'hostpitals' (ortog), where drug users will be under regular 'protrction' (ortog).
I think that the drug users are not criminals that they must be 'keep' KEPT
in 'goal' (raz jail a raz goal?). I think that they are sick and they need 'a' (niepotr) help, co I cannot agree with THE argument (tutaj dajesz that they should be kept in jail). 'from the topic' (niepotr).
As 'we' (a kto to jest to 'we?)- jak wiemy
a drug addict is not an addict'(a kim wlasciwie on jest?)- pisalam wczensiej ze mialo być offender
I think that they only fall in bad company (a co z tego? jaki wplyw ma ta 'bad company na niego?)- nie jest przetsepca tylko porpostu wpadl w złe towarzystwo
need 'a' (niepotr) help.- tak mi nauczycielka poprawiła
take 'dope' (dlaczego raz 'drugs' a raz 'dope?) - jak wpisalam drugs to mi nauczycielka powiedziała ze sa powtorzenia wiec zamieniłam
mostly they HAVE DONE 'did' (niepotr) something wrong. – tez nauczycielka poprawiła mi to na ‘did’
in 'goal' (raz jail a raz goal?)- tez mi zaznaczała jako powtorzenia
from the topic' (niepotr).- a to mi sama dopisała

ja nie wiem;> czy moja nauczycielka jest dziwna?;)
As 'we'- 'jak wiemy' tutaj przypuszczasz ze caly swiat sie z tym zgadza. Ale tak nie jest.
a drug addict is not an offender ALE DLACZEGO?
I think that they only fall in bad company - TAK, ale jaki wplyw ma to towarzystwo na niego...(czy jego zmuszaja do wziecia?)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Praca za granicą