prosze o sprawdzenie!NEWS REPORT

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mam podane kilka informacji i mam z tego napisac news report, oto co napisalam, prosze o sprawdzenie bo bledow jest na pewno sporo...:

A world record in running was broken at the National Championships, when English athlete trevor Johnston set a new record time for 100m. 22 years old man from Sturminster, broke previous record by o,13 sec.

"I am proud to have brought such honour to my town" said the winner. Johnston is only athlete from Sturminster who has ever won a medal.

Running has benn Trevor's hobby since he was a little boy. He always dreamed to get a medal. Now his dream come true and he became a medalist, in addition, a gold medalist.

Trevor said that he couldn't had done it without his trainer, Bruce Anderson. "He deserved to win. He is a dedicated athlete, and the best runner I've ever trained" said trainer.

Trevor's plans for future? He would like to be merried next summer and of course, participation in the Olimpics!

To whom it may concerned we inform that on the next Sunday will take place the celebration organised by Major.
A world record in running was broken at the National Championships,(tutaj mozesz dodaj miejsce) when AN English athlete, Trevor Johnston set a new record time for THE 100m.
THE 22 years old man from Sturminster, broke THE previous record by 0.13 sec.
"I am proud to have brought such honour to my town" said the winner.
Johnston is THE only athlete from Sturminster who has ever won a medal.
Running has beEn Trevor's hobby since he was a 'little' SMALL boy. He always
dreamed 'to get' OF GETTING a medal. Now his dream HAS come true and he 'became' HAS BECOME a medalist, in addition, a gold medalist.
Trevor said that he couldn't 'had' HAVE done it without his trainer, Bruce
Anderson.
"He is a dedicated athlete, and the best runner I've ever trained" said THE trainer.
He would like to be mArried next summer and of course, TO participatE in the Olimpics.
'To whom it may concerned' (nie - lepiej To all those interested, we inform YOU that 'on' (niepotr) 'the' (niepotr) next Sunday will take place 'the' A celebration organised by Major. (a kto to jest Major?)
NO WLASNIE TEZ NIE WIEM KTO TO JEST TO "MAJOR', BYLA PODANA TAKA INFORMACJA:celebration organised by Major for next Sunday
CO DO MIEJSCA TO NIE MA GO WLASNIE PODANEGO...W OGOLE JEST MALO INFORMACJI I MIALAM DUZY PROBLEM ZEBY COS STWORZYC...
PRZEPRASZAM, MOJ BLAD, NIE 'MAJOR' TYLKO MAYOR..

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia