proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mr Smith,
I am writing this latter in response for Your advertisement “ Happy traveller” I found on the internet when I looked for some offer on holiday.

Firstly, I would like to go to the Spain on two weeks on August over seaside with my family that is
I with wife and two boys and unfortunately we have got a small dog, I hope that the dog not will a big problem.

Moreover, I have a few questions of my own. Could you tell me if some about accommodation because I would like to live in the hotel with double room and a twin room. The hotel have a gym and swimming-pool. I would like to know if some about a meals because my wife is vegetarian. Can you tell me if the special discount price is still available?

Additionally, I would like to know if which kind of transport You offer a coach or plane. I would to flight a plane because we do not like a long travel by coach. Can you tell me if is it possible hire a car there and how much it is. could you tell me how much it will estimate price all the trip. Finishing I calculate on a big discounts from your side because I have not a lot of many.

I hope this covers everything. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

»

Pomoc językowa