Bardzo prosze o korektę błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last summer, I, my friend Alice and my parents went to Hel. One day, I and Alice were walking around the city when it was rained. We saw old lighthouse and decided to went inside.
We were inside, when we heard a peal of thunder. Me and Alice were very scary! We went upstairs and we saw a man. It was ghost of lighthouse-keeper! He was wearing in worn clothes and he had a long, grey beard. He was looking at us and smiled. I said ‘Hello!’ but he didn’t answered me. He was going nearer us. Suddenly, we heard thunder again and the ghost disappeared.
We ran outside and we decided to back in the hotel. In the end, we told my parents about and the ghost but they didn’t believe us. Next day, I with Alice showed my mum and dad the lighthouse. We met here old woman. She told us about a man. He lived alone in the lighthouse. One day, he jumped in sea but anybody knew why. After that my parents believed in our story.
Last summer, 'I' ( I lepiej na koncu) my friend Alice, my parents AND I went to Hel. One day, 'I and Alice' ALICE AND I were walking around the city when it 'was rained' (cos tu nie tak - albo started raining, started to rain).
We saw AN old lighthouse and decided to 'went' GO inside.
'Me and Alice' ALICE AND I were very 'scary' (ej no, chyba nie scary-zobacz w slowniku co to znaczy, tylko SCARED)
It was THE ghost of THE lighthouse-keeper! He was 'wearing' DRESSED in worn clothes and he had a long, grey beard. He 'was looking at us and smiled' (albo jedno albo drugie, jak past cont. - to wtedy nie simple - tutaj lepiej He looked at us and smiled). I said 'Hello!' but he didn't 'answered' ANSWER me. He was 'going' COMING nearer TO us. Suddenly, we heard THE thunder again and the ghost disappeared.
We ran outside and we decided to GO back 'in' (niepotr) TO the hotel. In the end, we told my parents about (ale o czym?) and the ghost, but they didn't believe us. Next day, 'I with Alice' ALICE AND I showed my mum and dad the lighthouse. We met 'here' (nie, bo mowisz o 'tam' THERE AN old woman.
One day, he jumped in THE sea, but 'anybody' (nie tutaj NOBODY-nikt) knew why.
Dziękuje bardzo za poprawienie mojej pracy :) Jak zwykle błędy dot. form czasownika zrobione przez moja nieuwagę.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie