my school - proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My school is my second home. I spend a lot of time there. I started my education in this school five years ago. I'm so happy that I made a good choice.
School building is big and wellgroomed. There was, there is and I'm sure that there will be a nice and pleasure atmosphere. My school is in the centre of Warsaw on the xyz street. Near we have two parks, fairground and shops. Futhermore, next to my school we have the Old Town. To my mind company and teachers are very important. I'm so proud of my teachers, they're very good in their job. I can't tell that I have a favourite teacher. I love my English teacher, she's very kind, sociable and charming. The same I can say about my Polish teacher. Moreover she commands respect among the pupils, mainluy due to her intelligence. Maybe it sound a little bit stupid but they're like my friends. We can talk about everything for egzample love, poblems, sadness. After that I want to note that my chemistry, biology and history teachers are very friendly and outgoing. Od course in class I have very good company, they're imaginative and talkative. I'm proud of my class, my teachers and my school. I will not change my decision and go to other school.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie