could you?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Write a short story about something you feel strongly about and why?
In our life we are still running. No time for friends, family or all the mates. The people demand from us that we shuld be still aviable. Altought I’m allways busy and I’m hard working is family very important for me. I’m very often going abroad for example to Germany, Belgium or France. I feel very well there but deep inside my heart I know that there is a place which I can call ,,my own”. With my whole family and friends. Many Poles live abroad and for them it’s very hard to live without their families . I felt the same when I lived in Germany. But fortunatelly I found many new friends abroad. So it’s very nice when they are wisiting my in my ,,own place”. They see what I meant. I feel very strongly about my family and friends, because they are people who I can confide in.
please
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'In our life we are still running' (to zdanie jest zle zformulowane, bo tego nie masz na mysli - napisz co chcesz powiedziec tutaj...)

No time for friends, family or all 'the' OUR mates. 'The people' (a niby kto to jest 'the people'?) demand from us that we 'shuld' (ortog) 'be still' (zla kol slow - still be) 'aviable' (ortof) Ale na to? po co?.
'Altought' (ortog) I'm 'allways' (ortog) busy and I'm hard working 'is' (co to 'is' tutaj robi? - niepotrz) MY family IS very important 'for' (ja wole TO) me. 'I'm very often going' (nie, nie temn czas - I very often go) abroad for example to Germany, Belgium or France.
....With my whole family and friends. (czy to jest pelne zdanie?)
But 'fortunatelly' (ortog) I found many new friends abroad.
So it's very nice when they are 'wisiting' (ortog) 'my' ME in my 'own place'.
'They see what I meant' (cos tu nie tak).
I feel very strongly about my family and friends, because they are THE people whoM I can confide in.
ciągle jesteśmy w biegu - we are always on the run
>>>ciągle jesteśmy w biegu - we are always on the run
To nie znaczy to samo.
Ciagle jestesmy w biegu...We always appear to be in a hurry, We are always in a hurry......
or something similar, like this:

We have a hectic life...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie