My Opinion -PILNE:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie mojej opini i odczuc po obejezeniu filmu. To nie recenzja tylko poprostu przedstawione wrazenia. BARDZO MI ZALEZY DZIEKUJE Z GORY

Hello I'm just going to present my impression about the movie which is called Paris I Love You.
I watched this movie couple mouths ago in a small cinema on one of our DKF meetings. I am not usually a fan of short films, but Paris Je T'aime is a surprisingly good collection of *very* short films about life in Paris.
What I find so suprissing and fascinating about this movie is probablly the concept of creating a unique combination of different stories which together form a harmonious whole(całość). I must say that I enjoyed this movie very much because it present different emotions in one background, in a city of romance. It is really great to experience so many different feelings in a one movie. I remmember I was laughing at once and in one minute the scenerey changed and some tears appeared in my eye.
Some of the stories were really outstanding but I remmember also couple worse one. Besides, I thing this movie captures the magic of the city beautifully. This romantic scenery makes him so unusual and extraordinary.
...the movie which is 'called' (lepiej 'entitled'-zatytulowany, a nie 'called'-nazywajacy sie) Paris I Love You.
I watched this movie A couple 'mouths' MONTHS (mouth-to usta) ago in a small cinema on one of our DKF meetings.
What I find so 'suprissing' (ortog) and fascinating about this movie is
'probablly' (ortog) the concept of creating a unique combination of different
stories which together form a harmonious whole. I must say that I enjoyed this movie very much because it presentS (it-to 3os.l.poj) different emotions in one background, in (jabym tu dodala ..in Paris, the ultimate) city of romance.
I remmember THAT I was laughing 'at once' (tu lepiej ONE MINUTE) and in THE 'one minute' (NEXT MINUTE the 'scenerey' (ortog) HAD changed and some tears appeared in my eye.
Some of the stories were really outstanding, but I 'remmember also' (also remember) A couple OF worse oneS. Besides, I 'thing' (chyba literowka, ale THINK THAT this movie captures the magic of the city beautifully. This romantic scenery makes 'him' IT (movie, film to IT) so unusual and extraordinary.