wypracowanie o rozczarowaniu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie
I'm a bit of dreamer with my head constantly in clouds. Life isn't easy for such people, but to the point.
He was a man of my dreams: not very tall, sporty, with blond hair and the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I couldn't stop looking into his piercing, small, dark brown eyes. I first saw him at the metro station. Next day, I met him by design. Accidentally on purpose I bumped into him when we were getting onto the same train(chodzi mi o wagon metra, nie wiem, czy to dobry wyraz).
I expressed how sorry I was and thus our relationship started.
Our dates were marvellous till that evening. In nostalgic mood I alighted at "our" station. I saw my boyfriend and shortly afterwards I noticed that man. He lied on a bench, not showing any signs of life. I decided on the spot to call an ambulance but my boyfriend opposed as he didn't want to have any troubles that could have occured out of that situation. He left me alone at the station and I did what I had intented to do. It turned out that the man wasn't a drunken or a drug addict. He had just lost conciousness due to his chronic illness.
Since that evening I have been afraid of placing my trust in any boy. I have a feeling of uncertainty- I dread that every boy I meet will let me down-sooner or later. If this situation has exerted such tremendous influence on me, I think I can call it the most bitter experience I have ever had.
>I'm a bit of dreamer with my head constantly in clouds. Life isn't
>easy for such people, but to the point.

I'm a bit of A dreamer with my head constantly in THE clouds. Life IS NOT easy for such people/for people like me.

na "but to the point" nie ma ma miejsca w wypracowaniu pisemnym

>Next day, I met him by design.

Co to znaczy?

Accidentally on purpose I
>bumped into him when we were getting onto the same train(chodzi mi o
>wagon metra, nie wiem, czy to dobry wyraz).

albo accidently albo on purpose. Jedno wyklucza drugie niestety.

>Our dates were marvellous till that evening.

...until one evening.

In nostalgic mood I
>alighted at "our" station.

In A nostalgic mood...

alight jest zbyt formalne na to wypracowanie

>He lied on a bench, not showing any signs of life.
He WAS LYING....

lie - leżec (lay, lain, lying)
lie - kłamać (lied, lied, lying)

W tym zdaniu i tak trzeba czasu ciągłego.

>wasn't a drunken

was not a drunk/drunkard, drunken to przymiotnik
Eva74 dziękuję!Ale accidentally on purpose jest w słowniku Cambridge(if you do sth accidentally on purpose, you do it intentinally but pretend it happened by chance). Więc już nie wiem, czy ten zwrot jest dobry czy nie!
Meet by design(czekać na kogoś, wiedzieć , że w tym miejscu czy czasie się pojawi) znalazłam w książce do CPE Virginii Evans . In nostalgic mood zostało w takiej formie zaczerpnięte z Objectice CAE, czyli wniosek taki, że nie ma co bezgranicznie wierzyć podręcznikom.
Ale accidentally on purpose jest w słowniku
>Cambridge(if you do sth accidentally on purpose, you do it
>intentinally but pretend it happened by chance).

Widzę, ale jakoś nie mogę sobie tego wyobrazic. Jak jest w słowniku to dobry, zostaw go.

mood jest policzalny

in a good/bad mood
be in a mood

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia