Sprawdzenie opisu przyjaciela

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam prosbe o sprawdzenie tego opisu przyjaciolki ;) tm gdzie zrobilam nawiasy to nie jestem pewna czy jest dobrze. za wychwycenie bledow dziekuje:)
I would like to talk about Camila whom I met when I was on holiday in Karpacz five years ago. She is 17 years old. She is my best friend.
Physically, she is petite and of medium heigh. Her face is oval. She has a dark complexion. (When she laugh, on her face appears dimples - chodzi o czas bo nie wiem jaki uzyc). Camila has got small bright grey eyes, long nut-brown curly hair (czy tu musza byc przecinki?)Her appearence shows/showes her friendllines. This girl likes waring (?) neat, comfortable clothes. She prefers to wear (?) jeans and blue or black shirt.
Camila is very modest. although she is taciturn, shy when she doesn't know many people, she is determined, frank with me. My friend is sensible. She never founds a reason to quarrel. She always has time for chat and I can count on her when I am sad because she is helpful, reliable. Camila is also tolerant therefore she accepts my decisions (? - koncowka) and behaviour.
Camila always searches something to do. She spends a lot of her time doing photo in garden, house. In free time she likes alsostrolling with her dog.
She is very ambitious. She is a good student because she learnes a lot/she leranes (systematycznie) Camila is n artist therefore she paints beautiful paintings.
This girl is the kind of person i can also always trust. in my opinion she is the best friend I have ever had. I hope that our friends will never end/ends (?)

Dziekuje rowniez za jakies sugiestie ze moznaby bylo cos innego uzyc ;)
When she laugh, on her face appears
>dimples - chodzi o czas bo nie wiem jaki uzyc)-when she laughs,dimples appear in her cheeks.
Camila has got small
>bright grey eyes, long nut-brown curly hair (czy tu musza byc
>przecinki?)tylko ten przecinek,ktory juz jest

shows a nie showes
likes wearing
prefers to wear-dobrze
she accepts my decisions-dobrze
learns
systematycznie regularly
This girl is the kind of person i can also always trust.(wyrzuć also a zamiast the wstaw a)

I hope that our
>friends will never end/ends (?)our friendship will never end
sprawdzilbym Ci calosc ale nie mam czasu wiec sprawdzilem tylko to co w nawiasach.Moze ktos inny bedzie mial czas Ci to sprawdzic:) pozdrawiam
friendliness
searches for something to do
taking photos in the garden

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa