Prosze o sprawdzenie:) Bardzo dziekuje :))

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Prosze o sprawdzenie tekstu. Jest to tekst o moim dziecinstwie . Nie jest on dlugi.

In 1999 year i have 9 years old. It is my favourite season in my life. On the January I started learned tie (wiązać) boots. I finished on the march. Next I started drived on the bicycle . New bike I obtained, when I have 12 years old. On my first communion. I used to rode lot of books, but now don’t rode to much. When I was little I don’t use to tomato. At present I hate vegetables. I used to play basketball from my friend but now i no hale time for game. I very like moved on the basin. I don’t like autumn because is cold and wet. I go to kindergarten when I have 10 years old. At kindergarten I met new friend. I used to keep good time. In 2001 year most of us went to primary school. Some of us stay in kindergarten becouse they have problems at pronunciation(wymowa). My dream was get new computer. When I have 13 years old I get my first computer. Next two years old most my free time I spend on cyberspace.

Z gory thx.
PS Jezeli ktores zdanie nie jest zrozumiale prosze pisac :11617575 Pozdrawiam
In 1999 year i WAS 9 years old. It is my favourite part of my life. IN January of that year I started to learn how to tie shoelaces.I learned how to do it in March. After that I started to learn how to ride a bicycle. I got new bike whe I had 12 years /for my first communion/. (I used to rode lot of books, but now don't rode to much -> ło matko! jakie zdanie :D:D) I used to read a lot of books, but now I don't read too much. When I was little I DIDN'T LIKE tomatoes. I still hate vegetables.I used to play basketball WITH my friends, but now I don't have time to play.(I very like moved on the basin -> heh, co autor ma na myśli?:D:D) I didn't like autumn, because it was cold and wet (??).When I was 10 years old I went to kindergarten (10-latka w przedszkolu - interesujące...LOL) In kindergarten I met new friends. I had great time there.In 2001 most of us went to primary school. Some of my friends stayed in kindergarden because they had problems with pronunciation. I dreamed about new computer.When I was 13 years old I got my first computer. For the next two years I have spent most of my time in cyberspace.
POMYŁKA --> In 1999 I WAS 9 years old SORRY BEZMYŚLNIE SKOPIOWAŁAM :D:D:D:D
Jak by ktoś to jeszcze sprawdził byłoby dobrze LOL :D
No i "I" musi być z dużej litery jakby coś, ale czasami już mi się nie chciało tak pisać :] Pozdrawiam!
Bardzo dziekuje za poprawe.
Nie bierzcie na serio tego tekstu;p To tylko wymyslone opowiadanie xD
In 1999 'year' (year jest niepotr) 'i' (I zawsze piszemy duza litera) 'have 9 years old' (ej chyba nie tak - prosze sobie przypomniej jedna z pierwszych lekcj i to poprawic)
It is my favourite 'season' (nie za bardzo to slowo pasuje) in my life.
'On the' IN January I 'started learned tie' (cos tu nie tak - started to learn how to tie...) boots. I finished 'on the' (dlaczego piszesz 'on the'-co to ma znaczyc?) 'march' (Dni i miesiace piszemy duzymi literami).
Next I started 'drived' (nie, nie to slowo- tutaj ride) 'on the' (znowu 'on the'-czy jestes zakochany w tych slowach?) bicycle .
New bike I obtained, when 'I have 12 years old' (kochany, popraw to, zanim ci jeszcze raz zwroce uwage).
...'On' AT my first communion... (ale to nie jest zdanie - gdzie reszta?).
I used to 'rode' (sprawdz czas przeszly, to jest czas, niereg) A lot of
books, but now don't 'rode' (popraw) 'to'SO much.
When I was little 'I don't use to tomato' (nawet tego nie rozumiem).
I used to play basketball 'from' WITH my friend but now 'i' (nie chce sie powtarzac) 'no' (Niepotr) 'hale' NO time for A game. I 'very like' (NIE dlaczego uzywacie 'very' jako 'bardzo' to nie jest to samo-prosze poczytac o tym) 'moved on the basin' (tego nie rozumiem).
I don't like autumn because IT is cold and wet. I 'go' (teraz chodzisz? - chyba nie, tutaj czas przeszly WENT to THE kindergarten when 'I have 10 years' (teraz juz niechce byc niegrzeczna - ale popraw to) old. At kindergarten I met new friend.
In 2001 'year' (niepotr) most of us went to primary school. Some of us stayED in kindergarten 'becouse' (moje ulubione slowo- i jak zawsze - blednie napisane) they have problems 'at' WITH (you have problems with something) pronunciation. My dream was TO get A new computer. When 'I have 13 years old' (nie wiem, no naprawde nie wiem, kto was tak uczy-prosze popraw) I 'get' GOT my first computer. FOR THE next two years 'old' (co to 'old' tutaj robi?) most my free time I spend 'on' IN??? cyberspace.
Tylko popraw ten wiek :D
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia