bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
wiem, że to jest beznadziejne, ale jestem cienki z ang.

Recently, we saw a performance of "Alice in Wonderland". The play is based on novel of Lewis Carrol.
It is a history of Alice, a young girl who follows the White Rabbit. Alice travels round the magic world and she meets a lot of strange people. She talks with them, but she very often makes monologues.
This performance was prepared by students from our school. I think, that the play has a differentiated cast. Some actors played very good. In my opinion, the actress who played Alice was unconvincing. she spoke very negligently and indistinctly, so
I lost the thread. The script was boring. Costumes and makeup were interesting, it was the biggest advantage of the play.
On the whole, I would recommend it in view of the fact that the play was prepared by our friends.
nie jest bezblednie, ale jest dobrze. Dalbym czworke, chyba ze to poziom FCE czy wyzszy.
koniecznie do poprawy: uneven zamiast differentiated - komorki sa differentated (zroznicowane)
good - 'grali bardzo dobry'?

Inne bledy to raczej drobiazgi.
Recently, we saw a performance of "Alice in Wonderland".
The play is based on A novel BY Lewis Carrol.
It is a STORY (nie history) of Alice, a young girl who follows the White Rabbit.
Alice travels THROUGHOUT (lepiej niz round) the magic world and she meets a lot of strange (tu mialo byc dzwinych? Moze lepiej Unusual lub Peculiar jezeli te slowa nie sa zbyt trudne na twoj poziom) people.
She talks with them, but she very often makes monologues (moze speaks in monologue zamiast makes monologues).
This performance was prepared by students from our school.
I think (nie trzeba tu przecinka) that the play HAD (nie has) a MISMATCHED (moze lepien niz differentiated) cast.
Some actors played very WELL (nie good).
In my opinion, the actress who played Alice was unconvincing. she spoke very negligently and indistinctly, so
I lost the thread (nie znam tej formy, czy chodzi o to, ze sie zgubilas, czy ci sie nudzilo?).
The script was boring.
AT LEAST THE costumes and THE makeup were interesting, it was the biggest advantage (to advantages jakos mi tu nie pasuje) of the play.
AS A (nie On the) whole, I would recommend it in view of the fact that the play was prepared by our friends.
I lost the thread- widziałam gdzieś że to znaczy, że zgubiłam wątek
It is THE STORY of Alice
Alice travels THROUGHOUT (lepiej niz round - nie lepiej)
AT LEAST THE costumes and THE makeup were interesting, THAT WAS/THEY WERE the biggest advantage (to advantages jakos mi tu nie pasuje) of the play.
ON THE WHOLE (do sprawdzenia w slowniku, jakby co), I would recommend it in view of the fact that the play was prepared by our friends.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa