czas wolny. prosze sprawdzcie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I spend my free time in my garden because there is silent, beautiful, calm and colorful. In my garden I usually rides on bicycle, reads books and sunbathing. I love water skiing cuse it’s sport with andrenalin. It sport very expensive but very exciting and frightening. I sometimes swimming with my friends. I hardly ever sailing and fishing because it’s strange and boring for me. I scuba diving every holidays with my falmily. This stunners experience.
czekam niecierpliwie... :/
I spend my free time in my garden because 'there' (tutaj uzylas zle slowo- lepiej IT is silent, beautiful, calm and coloUrful.)colourful-BrE, colorful-AmE)
In my garden I usually 'rides' (rides-jako czasownik z -s na koncu, odnosi sie tylko do 3os.l.poj- tutaj mowisz o sobie...I RIDE) on A bicycle, 'reads' (tak samo popraw) books and 'sunbathing' SUNBATHE.
I love water skiing 'cuse' (a coz to za slowo znalazlas - prosze o cale slowo - to nie jezyk sms'ow BECAUSE) it's A sport with (plenty of)andrenalin. 'It' THIS sport IS very expensive, but very exciting and frightening.
I sometimes 'swimming' (albo go swimming albo swim) with my friends. I hardly ever GO sailing and fishing because it's strange and boring for me. I GO scuba diving every holidays with my 'falmily' (ortog).
'This stunners experience' (nie, cos to zdanie mi nie gra...czy masz na mysli...It is a stunning experience?).

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie