I need help:( Prosze o sprawdzenie-(wypracowanie)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Prosze o sprawdzenie tekstu. Jest to tekst o moim dziecinstwie . Nie jest on dlugi.

In 1999 year i have 9 years old. It is my favourite season in my life. On the January I started learned tie (wiązać) boots. I finished on the march. Next I started drived on the bicycle . New bike I obtained, when I have 12 years old. On my first communion. I used to rode lot of books, but now don't rode to much. When I was little I don't use to tomato. At present I hate vegetables. I used to play basketball from my friend but now i no hale time for game. I very like moved on the basin. I don't like autumn because is cold and wet. I go to kindergarten when I have 10 years old. At kindergarten I met new friend. I used to keep good time. In 2001 year most of us went to primary school. Some of us stay in kindergarten becouse they have problems at pronunciation(wymowa). My dream was get new computer. When I have 13 years old I get my first computer. Next two years old most my free time I spend on cyberspace.

Z gory thx.
PS Jezeli ktores zdanie nie jest zrozumiale prosze pisac :11617575 Pozdrawiam

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia