Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie

I have written this report to tell you about the goods and bad points of the Marco's restaurant. I will try to consider advantages and disadvantages of eating at Marco's.
This is a fast food restaurant which is part of a large chain. The Marco's sells so-called fast food. It offers a wide range of junk food. You can buy not only all kinds of hamburgers, sandwiches, desserts, beverages but also you can buy salads, dinners, tea or coffee. All of meals are prepared as soon as possible. However, the service is a little slow, especially when the restaurant gets busy. Early in the morning you have to wait for a few minutes because it is very crowded. Food is really cheap, but it is served in usual paper bags. It looks really trashy. When you are hungry and you do not want to spend a lot of money, eating at Marco's is a good idea. A serious fault is unhealthy food which is fatty. The waiters are very kind and they are able to make helpful suggestions. They are rather fast and their clothes are really in good taste. The restaurant has a modern style decor. Soft colours cause that it is a cosy place. In addition, you can hear the calm music here. The Marco's has a very pleasant atmosphere.
In conclusion, although some meals are unhealthy, the Marco's restaurant is noteworthy. I would recommend it to anyone who is not a discriminating taster.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie