prosze o sprawdzenie-american cultural influence

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie, to ma być speech więc nie musi mieć takiej sztywnej formy, aczkolwiek wolałabym uniknąć błędów gramatycznych i używania niewłaściwych słów. Z góry dziękuję.

Everyone agrees that American culture has a huge influence on our country. In our language we can find a lot of words which come from America. We listen American music, watch American films, wear American clothes... But the most important thing is adopting their customs in Poland.

The most famous American holiday is Valentine's Day. For me it's a good idea and I'm glad we celebrate this day. In my opinion it's a good occasion to declare somebody's our love, to spend time with person we love. Some people say that we should talk about our feelings every day and not wait for occasion. What's more, it is said that lonely people hate Valentine's Day. Then they feel unwanted and needless.
Other American holiday that became popular in our country is Halloween. And here I am a little bit skeptical. Americans try to laugh at death – they put on sophisticated clothes, organize parties, dance... Halloween is flamboyant and raucous. Polish tradition is totally different. We spend All Saint's Day in silence. This is rather sombre, atmospheric and family day.
Maybe polish way of thinking about death is too serious for young people? Maybe they prefer good fun than praying... I don't know but it's frustrated that we adopt other's culture and forget about our, beautiful customs. For example Midsummer Night, on the 23 of June. In my surroundings it is celebrated, but I know it's rather forgotten tradition. In this day people welcome the summer, girls make beautiful chaplets and throw them to the river. People dance all night. Nowadays at midnight it's fireworks show. Is it attractive? In my opinion it is. And it is our own custom.

Finally, I would like to say that American cultural influence isn't so bad and probably is inevitable. But it can be dangerous when we forget about polish customs and traditions. So in my opinion the most important for us should be polish holidays, not before American ones.
Everyone agrees that American culture has a huge influence on 'our
country' (tutaj dodalabym i.e. Poland). In our language we can find a lot of words which (originally)come from America. We listen TO American music, watch American films, wear American clothes...
In my opinion it's a good occasion to declare 'somebody's our love' (zla kol slow...our love to somebody), to spend time with THE person we love. Some people say that we should talk about our feelings every day and not wait for AN occasion.
ANother American holiday that became popular in our country is
Halloween. And here I am a little bit 'skeptical' (ortog).
THE Polish tradition is totally different.
Maybe THE Polish way of thinking about death is too serious for young
people? Maybe they prefer good fun RATHER than praying... I don't know but
it's 'frustrated' FRUSTRATING that we adopt other's culture and forget about our,beautiful customs. For example Midsummer Night, on the 23RD of June. In
my 'surroundings' (daj zrea, albo locality, local district) it is celebrated, but I know it's 'A' rather forgotten tradition. 'In' ON this day people welcome the summer, girls make beautiful chaplets and throw them to the river. People dance all night. Nowadays at midnight it's 'A' fireworks show.
So in my opinion the most important THING for us should be THE Polish holidays, 'not' (niepotr) before THE American ones.
We listen TO American music,

In my opinion it's a good OPPORTUNITY to declare our love TO SOMEBODY, to spend time with THE person we love.
and not wait for OPPORTUNITIES.

ANOther American holiday that HAS BECOME popular in our country is Halloween. THE Polish tradition is totally different.
This is A rather sombre, atmospheric and family day.
Maybe THE Polish way of thinking
Maybe they prefer good fun TO praying/PRAYER... I don't know but it's frustratING that we adopt others' culture
23RD of June. IN THE AREA WHERE I LIVE it is celebrated, but I know it's A rather forgotten tradition. ON this day people welcome the summer,
girls make beautiful chaplets (SZKAPLERZE?) and throw them INto A river. Nowadays at midnight THERE IS A fireworks show.
IN CONCLUSION, I would like to say that American cultural influence isn't so bad and probably is inevitable. But it can be dangerous when we forget about polish customs and traditions. So in my opinion the most important for us should be polish holidays, not before [WYRZUCIC BEFORE!] American ones.

Polish wielką literą

»

Pomoc językowa