"Mundurki w szkole"- proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojej pracy. Pliska, pliska...

School uniforms are common in primary and secondary school In many nations. Wearing uniforms at school usually joins with tradition. School uniforms are popular in the United Kingdom and Ireland. In many countries uniforms are obligatory, mainly in Australia, Malaysia, Japan. In Poland in 2006 minister education R.G restore school uniform, but in 2008 school uniforms were removed.
It is true that there are a number of advantages to wearing uniforms at school. One, wearing uniforms at school have on aim removal difference between rich and poor students, because many students don’t have a money to buy trendy clothes. And, helps identify intrudes in the school, so students are safer, because, they don’t be subject on persons’ influence from outside. In addition students concentrate better, because they don’t look, how different wear. Furthermore, uniforms cover student’s clothes, so clothes don’t get dirty. Finally school uniforms are practical, so student don’t have wonder, what put.
But, there are a number of disadvantages. To begin, students wearing uniform at school and uniforms are useless outside the school. And, when we tell students wear uniforms, we limit their personality and limit freedom of expression. Students haven’t possibility off went in this what it likes. Students must wear this what it doesn’t like. In addition when we tell students wear uniforms we kill their individualism, because everyone student are different. Finally, the purchase of uniform is the additional, because students have buy a books, notebook etc. and for a many students buy uniform a problem, because their don’t have a money.
In conclusion, I believe that even if wearing uniforms at school has some advantages, the disadvantages outweigh them. In my opinion wearing uniforms at school isn’t good idea, because breaks then development of the students personality and isn’t needed.
School uniforms are common in primary and secondary 'school' (tutaj l.mn) In many nations. Wearing uniforms at school 'usually joins with' (cos tu nie tak) tradition.
In Poland in 2006 THE Minister OF Education R.G 'restore' (tutaj czas przeszly) (nie, tego nielubie, toma byc...the wearing of) school uniform, but in 2008 school uniforms were removed.
One, wearing uniforms at school 'have' (Uniforms i have?) 'on' THE aim OF 'removal' (prawie,ale nie to slowo)
THE difference between rich and poor students, because many students don't
have 'a' (niepotr) money to buy trendy clothes. And, (ale co? mam zgadywac?) helps TO identify 'intrudes' (tutaj rzeczownik) in
the school, so students are safer, because, they 'don't' (calkowiciezleslowo, prosze napisac w calosci i wlasciwe slowa) 'be' (niepotr) subject 'on' TO
'persons' influence from outside' (zla kol slow - ). In addition students concentrate better, because 'they don't look, how different wear' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem).
Finally school uniforms are practical, so student 'don't' (prosze napisz to w calosci) have TO wonder, what TO put ON.
To begin WITH, 'students wearing uniform at school and uniforms are useless outside the school' (cos tu nie tak). And when we tell students TO wear uniforms, we limit their personality and limit (ale czyje) freedom of expression. Students 'haven't' (have not -po jakiemu to piszesz - napisz to w calosci) possibility 'off' (nie to slowo) 'went' (zle slowo) in
this what 'it' (a od kiedy student to jest 'it'?) likes.
Students must wear 'this' (niepotr) what 'it' (ludzie, jak i studenci nie sa 'it') doesn't like. In addition when we tell students TO wear uniforms we kill their individualism, because 'everyone' EVERY student 'are' (student i are?) different. Finally, the purchase of uniform is 'the' AN additional, because students have TO buy 'a' (poco to 'a') books, notebook 'etc' (a co to jest to 'etc' co student kupuje-w ktorym sklepie 'etc sprzedaja?) and for 'a' (niepotr) many students buyING A uniform IS a problem, because 'their' (zle slowo) don't have aNY money.
In my opinion THE wearing OF uniforms at school isn't A good idea, because (ale co?) breaks 'then' (zle slowo) development of the student's personality and IT isn't needed.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie