Opis-pomoże ktoś???

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Będę bardzo wdzięczna za sprawdzenie poniższego opisu:

The old photograph in my album remind me of my teacher Ms Wierzbowska, who used to teach me maths for two years in gymnasium. She had big influence on my life, so when I met her in shopping centre on Wednesday all school memories were brought back.
Ms Wierzbowska is in her early forties now and she is rather short.When you meet her the first thing you notice are her expressive brown eyes and curly, dark hair. When she is smiling she looks younger then she is.
I always liked her patience to other people: she had been repeating the same thing until all students understood that. Students could count on her when they had a problem. What is more she is very tolerant and honest.
Ms Wierzbowska helped me when I had problems with my parents. She taught me understanding other people and changed my thinking about world and my parents. I will never forget that. I’m a better person now.
I was very lucky I met such a wonderful person like Ms Wierzbowska and I own her a lot. I admire her tolerance, patience and „ heart of gold” .Very few people are unforgettable. She is one of them.

Z góry dziękuję
Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić??
The old photograph in my album remindS (it-photograph-3os.l.poj) me of my teacher Ms Wierzbowska, who used to teach me maths for two years in THE gymnasium.
She had big influence on my life, so when I met her in shopping centre
on Wednesday all school memories 'were brought back' (mozesz tez..memories came flooding back).
I always liked her patience 'to' WITH other people: she had been
>repeating the same thing until all students understood 'that' IT.
What is more she 'is' (is czy was' - wczesniej miales czas przeszly) very tolerant and honest.
She taught me THE understanding OF other people and changed my thinking about
THE world and my parents.
I was very lucky I met such a wonderful person like Ms Wierzbowska and I 'own' (zle slowo - tutaj OWE) her a lot.
Dziękuję za pomoc:) Pozdrawiam

»

Pomoc językowa