Terri bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It is wrong to kill animals for their fur. Do you agree?

People have been hunted for animals for a long time, but it is a very controversial issue nowadays. The ecologists think that killing animals for fur has no place in the civilised world in the twenty- first century. I agree with them. In my opinion, killing animals for their fur is wrong.

First of all, it is unnecessary because we can now make man- made materials. Artificial fur is cheap and it is very similar to the natural one. Above all, some animals that are hunted for fur are in fact endangered species, for example the minks. Every year, millions of animals are killed for fur in Poland. It is very cruel.

Opponents of killing animals for their fur say that these animals come from the humane breedings and the animals aren’t cought in a snare. However, in my opinion, this “humane” breedings are terrible. The animals are held in very small cage, where they don’t have any freedom. It causes many abnormal behaviours. For example, the minks bite one another in a cage. More over, also the way in which these animals are killed is cruel: an electric shock, a suffocation or a breaking of a nape.

In conclusion, the animals which are kept for fur have short and unhappy lives. I think that kill animals for fur is very wrong. I hope that a prohibition against killing animals will be introduced all over the world.

Z góry bardzo dziękuje;)
Prawie taki sam tekst byl poprawiany 2,3 dni temu.

People have been 'hunted' (to jest zle slowo-tutaj HUNTING) for animals (tutaj trzeba dodac dlaczego)for a long time, but it is a very controversial issue nowadays. The ecologists think that killing animals for fur has no place in the civilised world in the 'twenty-first' 21st century.
Opponents of killing animals for their fur say that these animals come from 'the' (niepotr) humane 'breedings'(tego nie rozumie (trzeba zmienic zdanie.. and the animals 'aren't' (tego zwrotu nie lubie- prosze to napisac w calosci) cought in a snare. However, in my opinion, 'this' (ale breedings-zle slowo, ale to l. mn-these) “humane" 'breedings' (zle slowo) are terrible. The animals are held in very small 'cage' (tylko w jednej?), where they don't
have any freedom. 'It' THIS causes many abnormal behaviours.
Moreover, also the way in which these animals are killed is cruel: an electric shock, 'a' (niepotr) suffocation or 'a' BY breaking 'of a nape' (nape tak nie uzywamy tutaj THEIR NECK).

I think that 'kill' (popraw) animals for fur is very wrong.
A czy teraz jest dobrze??? Pisss o jeszcze ponowne sprawdzenie;)

People have been hunted (dlaczego tutaj ma być hunting skoro to czas Present Perfekt???) for animals for a long time, but it is a very controversial issue nowadays. The ecologists think that killing animals for fur has no place in the civilised world in the twenty- first century. I agree with them. In my opinion, killing animals for their fur is wrong.

First of all, it is unnecessary because we can now make man- made materials. Artificial fur is cheap and it is very similar to the natural one. Above all, some animals that are hunted for fur are in fact endangered species, for example the minks. Every year, millions of animals are killed for fur in Poland. It is very cruel.

Opponents of killing animals for their fur say that these animals come from humane breedings and the animals are not cought in a snare. However, in my opinion, these “humane” breedings are terrible. The animals are held in very small cage, where they don’t have any freedom. This causes many abnormal behaviours. For example, the minks bite one another in a cages. Moreover, also the way in which these animals are killed is cruel: an electric shock, suffocation or by breaking their neck.

In conclusion, the animals which are kept for fur have short and unhappy lives. I think that killing animals for fur is very wrong. I hope that a prohibition against killing animals will be introduced all over the world.
o present perfect continuous:
https://www.ang.pl/present_perfect_continuous.html
nie lubie uzycia slowa 'breedings'.
..bite one another in 'a' (niepotr-bo cages to l. mn) cages.
...animals are killed is cruel: BY an electric shock, suffocation or by
'breaking their neck' (napisz to inaczej...having their necks broken).
To jest ostateczna wersja tego wypracowania. Mam nadzieje ze nie ma tu juz zadnych bledow ale bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie bo chce sie upewnic tak na 100 procent;)

People have been hunting for animals for a long time, but it is a very controversial issue nowadays. The ecologists think that killing animals for fur has no place in the civilised world in the twenty- first century. I agree with them. In my opinion, killing animals for their fur is wrong.

Opponents of killing animals for their fur say that these animals come from humane breedings and the animals are not cought in a snare. However, in my opinion, these “humane” breedings are terrible. The animals are held in very small cage, where they don’t have any freedom. This causes many abnormal behaviours. For example, the minks bite one another in cages. Moreover, also the way in which these animals are killed is cruel: by an electric shock, suffocation or having their necks broken.

In conclusion, the animals which are kept for fur have short and unhappy lives. I think that killing animals for fur is very wrong. I hope that a prohibition against killing animals will be introduced all over the world.
People have been hunting 'for' (nie wiem, czy to slowo jest potrzebne, wg mnie nie) animals for a long time, but it is a very controversial issue nowadays. First of all, it is (mozesz dodac slowo 'totally')unnecessary because we can now make man- made materials.
Opponents of killing animals for their fur say that these animals
come from 'humane breedings' (nie lubie tego, ale mozna 'humane breeding farms') and the animals are not 'cought' (ortog) CAUGHT in a snare.
However, in my opinion, these “humane" 'breedings' (zmien to na breeding farms) are terrible.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa