LIST DO REDAKCJI. PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosiłabym o sprawdzenie i poprawienie listu. Jezeli jest to mozliwe to prosiłabym tez o dopisanie coś własnego. Z góry dziękuje.

Dear Sir,
I am writing with regard to your recent review of "Theatre in the Park". I feel I have to express my disagreement with several of your comments as follows.

Firstly, performance were not spectacular success. Tickets were expensive. That is true that all three performances were crowded theatre - goers of all ages, but it were not special offers for senior citizens or young children.

I am opposed to your comment regarding magical effect performance. Although, the set looked wonderful, as did the costumes, however it rained twice, therefore two performances cut short.

In addition, the highlight of the performance mode an impression on the audience, but people whose sat from the sides, they couldn't see the stage.

In conclusion, I think that the show was badly organised and was not a success. I hope, therefore, that you will write corecting your article, because you do not have to lie of people.

your faithfully, -
...agreement with several of your comments. 'as follows' (niepotr).
Firstly, THE 'performance were' (dlaczego rzecz. w l.poj a czas. w l. mn.?) not A spectacular success. THE tickets were expensive.
.... 'That' IT is true that all THE three performances were crowded WITH theatre-goers of all ages, but 'it' (w zlym miejscu) were IT not FOR special offers for senior citizens or young children. (teraz czytam i to zdanie nie ma sensu-popraw)
I am opposed to your comment regarding THE magical effect OF THE performance.
Although, the set looked wonderful, as did the costumes, however it
rained twice, therefore two performances WERE cut short.
In addition, the highlight of the performance 'mode' (ortog) an impression on
the audience, but people 'whose' WHO sat 'from' ON the sides, 'they' (niepotrz) couldn't see the stage.
I hope, therefore, that you will write corecting your article, because you do not have to lie 'of' TO people.
>
>your faithfully, -
zapomnialam:
Yours faithfully,

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia