pilne spr. opisów prostych obrazków!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tych tekstów. Z góry baardzo dziękuję.

1.)
In the picture I can see a man with woman. The're elderly and propably marriage. They're going for a walk with their dogs. The dogs are big and shaggy. They're happy, that they can go out. Propably the weather is nice. A couple havn't warm clothes. In the background I can see this couple's home. House has a big windows and door under the balcony. On the left-hand side I can see high tree.
I think, this marrage are happy. In free time they like going out with their dogs. I've got the dogs too ang I like going for a walk with them. I can't go everyday, but at the weekend obriously.

2.) In the picture I can see a young boy. He's doing a homework at big table. He's about 7 years old. He've black,straight,short length hair and he wear a black T-shirt. On the table in the middle of this photo I can see vase with flowers. In the foreground I can see a bouy, but in the background I can see a wall. On teh wall the painting is hanging. To the right I can see plant.
I think that he is a diligent student. Propably he like learning and going to school. I do homework at table too. I like going to school but I love free time.
I despair.
In the picture I can see a man with A woman. The're elderly and propably
'marriage' MARRIED.
'Propably' (ortog) the weather is nice. 'A' ('a' to znaczy byle jakie couple, a przypadkiem nie to o ktorych mowisz, wtddy THE) couple 'havn't' (napisz to w calosci i wtedy nie bedziesz robila bledow) warm clothes.
THE house has 'a big windows' (NIE, nie dajemy 'a' pzed l. mnoga) and door under the balcony. On the left-hand side I can see A 'high' (nie, mowimy TALL) tree.
I think, this 'marrage' (ortog) 'are' (ale to przeciez jedno wtedy IS) happy. In THEIR free time they like going out with their dogs. I've got 'the' (nie, tego to napewno nie mozesz miec, napisalas, ze masz ich psy, ale przeciez mowisz o sobie...tutaj I've got dogs) dogs too 'ang' (ortog) I like going for a walk with them. I can't go everyday, but at the weekend 'obriously' (ortog).

2.) He's doing 'a' (a to 'a' tylko tak do ozdoby tutaj jest?) homework at A big
>table.
'He've' (co to niby jest - prosze pisac w calosci, wtedy nie bedziesz robila glupich bledow- He to 3 os. l.poj) black,straight,short length hair
and 'he wear' (dlaczego nie dostosujesz czasownikow do 3os.l.poj) a black T-shirt. On the table in the middle of this photo I can see A vase with flowers. In the foreground I can see a 'bouy' (co to?) , but in the background I can see a wall. On 'teh' (ortrog) wall 'the' A painting is hanging. To the right I can see A plant.
I think that he is a 'diligent' (ortog) student. 'Propably' (ortog) 'he like' (znowu zapominasz o 3os. l.popj) learning and going to school. I do homework at A table too.

Popatrz jeszcze raz na uzywanie 'the', 'a' i 'an', bo sie mylisz, no i konce czasown. 3os.l.poj.

« 

English only

»

Pomoc językowa