Pilna prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania na temat: "jak wyglądać będzie dom w przyszłości". Gdyby ktoś miał jakiś pomysł na dopisanie kilku zdań będę bardzo wdzięczny.

The technology in developing in such a fast way that we do not know what technological development are we going to face in a few days time. In my opinion what we already do at home nowadays- washing, cleaning and so on, will be done for us by machines. I think that in future there will be a robo-cleaner that won't need our help in cleaning the house. There will be also small computers that will be easy to carry with you everywhere. Those computers will be operated by remote control or just by our voice. Thanks to this facility we will be able to control everything that happens in our home from cleaning as such to opening the front door when the guests come. I think that every house will be equipped with air-conditioning and various filters that will protect us from any kind of pollution. The meals will also be simple to prepare. There will be a lot of different concentrated meals in tablets which will enable us to spare our time. Instead of cooking we will have more time for ourselves. That time could be spend in our house. There will be special room only for taking rest. There will be possible to get into virtual world, separate from ordinaries and chill at all. The house will be heating by solar energy. Everything will be powered by this ecological energy because of necessity reduction the polutions.
Czy mogę liczyć na pomoc ?
Czy może ktoś to wreszcie poprawić, ponieważ jutro muszę oddać pracę... Naprawdę to bardzo ważne...
Ja bym mógł sprawdzić, ale mi by to zajęło więcej czasu niż terri, także poproś terri. Ona szybko i fajnie poprawia, bo ma już wprawę ;)
Technology in (orto chyba, bo gdzie jest czasownik) developing SO (adverb of "fast") that we do not know what technological developmentS WE are going to face (encounter chyba lepiej) in a few days time. In my opinion, what we CURRENTLY do at home - i.e. washing, cleaning and so on, will be done for us by machines. I think that in TH future there will be a robo-cleaner that CAN BE PROGRAMMED TO clean the house. There will ALSO be small PORTABLE computers that CAN BE carrIED everywhere. Those computers will be operated by remote control or just by our voice (voice activated?). Thanks to this facility (feature?) we will be able to control everything that happens in our home from cleaning to opening the front door when guests ("come over" albo "arrive". I think that every house will be equipped with air-conditioning and various filters that will protect us from any kind of pollution. Meals will also be simple to prepare. There will be a lot of different concentrated meals in THE FORM OF tablets which will enable us to (oszczedzic) time. Instead of cooking we will have more time for ourselves. That time could be spenT in our house. There will be A special room DEDICATED TO (relaxation?). IT will be possible to (opposite of "exit")A virtual world, separate from ordinaries??? and chill out?. The house will be heating (zly czas) by solar energy. Everything will be powered (dobry czas) by this ecological energy because of THE necessity
TO reduce the polLution.
wielkie dzieki :]:] chciałbym sie jeszcze dowiedzieć jak napisać "codzienność" np. w zwrocie "separate from .... "
moze "outside of everyday realities"
"to escape everyday realities"

moze ci ktos jeszcze cos napisze
separate from mundane reality
ale ja nie wiem, czy 'separate of' to dobre określenie
TO reduce polLution.
separate to kiepski wyraz i nie pasuje kompletnie :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.