Frienship

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej to są pytania na które odpowiedziałam poniżej, byłabym bardzo wdzięczna za sprawdzenie i wskazanie błędów.

When do you think friendship begins? What is necessary to form a friendship? How should friendship be cultivated? Why and how is it destroyed?

I think that friendship begins when two people trust their completely and talk their everything. People which want to be friends must be trustworthy, loyal and friendly. This is very important but this isn’t everything. They must look for person who will be kindred spirit for them. True friendship should be cultivated because people must support and be close. They should interested in life the other people their friends. Friendship can destroyed when investigate to betrayal, people change, they can’t communicate.
I think that friendship begins when two people trust 'their' (ale 'their' CO?) completely and talk 'their' (zle uzywasz tego slowa, trudno mi zgadnac co masz na mysli) everything. People 'which' WHO (bo people to sa ludzie, a ludzie to WHO) want to be friends must be trustworthy, loyal and friendly.
They must look for A person who will be A kindred spirit for them. True friendship should be cultivated because people must support (ale kogo?)
and be close. They should BE interested in THE life OF the other people - their
friends. Friendship can BE destroyed when 'investigate' (calkowicie zle slowo) 'to betrayal' (cos tu nie tak-tego nie rozumiem), people change, they can't communicate.
I think that friendship begins when two people trust their completely – myślę, że przyjaźń zaczyna się wtedy, gdy dwie osoby ufają SOBIE całkowicie.
Tak to zdanie miało brzmieć w j. ang, właśnie mam problem z wstawianiem sobie, siebie, jakiego wyrazu mam wtedy używać?
Support – kogo? Siebie. Tak miało być…
…when investigate to betrayal – kiedy dochodzi do zdrady, nie wiedziałam jakiego czasownika użyć…
>>>when two people trust EACH OTHER completely..
....when 'investigate to betrayal' - when IT COMES TO BETRAYAL...
>>>True friendship should be cultivated because people must support EACH OTHER.
Dzięki wielkie za pomoc
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe