List

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam wielką prośbę, czy mógł by mi ktoś sprawdzić to wypracowanie:
Dear Ann
Hello, how are your holiday? I'm writing this letter while on holiday. I'm having the best time of my life. I'm in Stokholm, with my parents. Sweeden is realy beauitfull. There are many people from all the world, but are very nice. We have been here for six days now, ald we have done something different each day. Yesterday, we visited the Wasa Museum.In other days we was in Skansen, the Royal Palaceand in the Nobel Museum.I never was in that interessting museum! We havent been to The National Museum yet. We are going to go to Tivoli yesterday.It is place withmany attractions for example: dengeraus Roller-coasters , katuns , water-towels and many other attractions. I was in similar park in Deutch years ago.It was Heide-Park, and two years ago I was in MIrabilandia in Italy. I cant wait tomorow! You will see all our photos when we get back. See you soon.
Hello, how are your holiday (lm. czy poj?)? I'm writing this letter while on holiday. I'm having the best time of my life. I'm in Stokholm (orto), with my parents. Sweeden (orto) is realy beauitfull (orto). There are many people from all OVER the world, but THEY are very nice. We have been here for six days now, ald (orto)we have done something different each day. Yesterday, we visited the Wasa Museum.On other days we was (l. mn) in Skansen, the Royal Palace and in the Nobel Museum. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME in that interessting (orto) museum! We havent (orto) been to The National Museum yet. We are going to go to Tivoli yesterday (chyba tomorrow??).It is place with many attractions, for example: dengeraus (orto) roller-coasters , katuns (??) , water-towels and many other attractions. I was in similar park in Deutch (po jakiemu piszesz?) years ago.It was Heide-Park, and two years ago I was in MIrabilandia in Italy. I cant (orto) wait UNTIL tomorow (orto)! You will see all our photos when we get back. See you soon.
realy (orto)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia