Sprawdzenie opisu obrazka :) Proszę o pomoc.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, muszę przygotować na jutro opis obrazka i byłabym wdzięczna, jeśli sprawdzilibyście mój tekst i poprawili zapewne liczne błędy he :)

In the picture we can see a shop assistant in blue T-shirt and a customer in black sweater and in glasses. They are at the photographic shop. On the foreground the customer is asking the shop assistant about technical possibillities ( możliwości techniczne - chodzi o kamerę ). Probably he need shop assistant's help when he can't finding a some options or when he asked about the price. On the background we can see a camcorder and a bit of the red poster.

Do tego tekstu miałam takie dwa pytania :
1. What do you think the customer is asking the shop assisant about ?
2. When and why do shoppers need shop assistants' help ?

Dobrze odpowiedziałam na te pytanka ?

Pozdrawiam !
In the picture we can see a shop assistant in A blue T-shirt and a
customer in black sweater and 'in' (niepotr) glasses. They are at 'the' A photographic shop. 'On' IN the foreground the customer is asking the shop assistant about THE technical possibillities OF A CAMERA. Probably he 'need' (ale 'he' to 3os.l.poj - wtedy cos robimy z reg. czasownikiem-popraw) shop assistant's help 'when' BECAUSE he can't 'finding' FIND 'a' (niepotr) some 'options' (nie, some OPTION) or 'when he asked' ASKING about the price. 'On' IN the background we can see a camcorder and a 'bit' (nie, to jest kolokw- napisz 'a corner', 'a part of' of 'the' A red poster.

Nie za bardzo odpowiedzialas na to pytanie:
2. When and why do shoppers need shop assistants' help ?
Tutaj mozez napisac...ze wtedy kiedy chca sie dowiedziec o wszystkich opcjach, cenie, albo tez o najnowszych kamerach
aaa w trzeciej osobie needs hehe :)
dzięki bardzo !
Obowiazuje pewna kolejnosc rzeczy /przynajmniej w angielskim/ przy opisywaniu fotografii lub innych rzeczy.
Np powyzszy opis powinnien zaczac sie od:
The picture features an interior of the small /large/ photo store.....
Duzo informacji na ten temat znajduje sie na necie.
A moze nauczyciela angielskego w kraju toleruja jakakolwiek logike i skupiaja sie wylacznie na gramatyce i ortografii. Moja uwage podaje jako ogolna informacje a nie "poprawke"

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia