wypracowanie czy jest ok ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
dear Mr and Mrs Harris
Thank you for a great time in St Ives in Cornwall. It was a fantastic and funny time. I enjoyed staying in Cornwall. Before i arrived I was a bit nervous about spending two weeks in other country and speaking English all the time. Thank you for carried me and organised fantastic and funny trips and games.
I want thank you for taking me out stp ypur boat at the weekend and taught me how to sail. It was so amazing and propable i never forget it :)
Please greating your neighbours Mr and Mrs Smart becouse When i was in Cornwall i felt over and they helped me. They are so kind people.
I miss to you and i want invite you to my country to my home. I think it's a great idea so please think about it.

Asia
dear Mr and Mrs Harris,
I Am WRITING TO THANK YOU for HAVING a great time in St Ives in Cornwall. It was REALLY fantastic AND I enjoyed staying in Cornwall. Before I
arrived I HAD BEEN a bit nervous about spending two weeks in other country
and speaking English all the time. Thank you for carried me and
ORGANIZING UNFORGETTABLE trips and games.
I AM GRATEFUL THAT YOU took me out stp ypur boat at the weekend
and taught me how to sail. It was so amazing and proBable i WILL never
forget it :)
Please GREET your neighbours Mr and Mrs Smart becAuse When i
was in Cornwall they helped me AS I felt over AND GOT HURT. They are REALLY KIND PEOPLE.
> I miss you and i WISH TO invite you to my country. I
>SUPPOSE it's a great idea so please think about it.
>
>BEST WISHES,
Asia

(ogólnie fajnie napisane )Pozdrawiam
dzięki :*
'dear' (duza litera na Dear) Mr and Mrs Harris,
>I am ...for 'HAVING' (nie widze potrzeby na to slowo) a great time in St Ives in Cornwall.
Before I arrived I had been a bit nervous about spending two weeks in ANother
'Thank you for carried me' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem) and...
It was so amazing and 'proBable' (zla cvzesc zdania - tutaj PROBABLY 'i' (I ZAWSZE piszemy duza litera)..
Please 'GREET your neighbours' (generalnie mowimy...send regards to your neighbours) Mr and Mrs Smart becAuse When 'i' (popraw) was in Cornwall they helped me 'AS' (to jest calkowicie zle slowo - tutaj powinno byc WHEN I 'felt' (chyba ortog. ale powinno byc FELL) over AND GOT HURT.
I miss you and 'i' (popraw) wish to...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie