List do sprawdzenia, proszę..

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mam do napisania list z angielskiego, mniej więcej napisałam tylko nie wiem czy jest to dobrze. Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie, poprawienie błędów lub dodanie czegoś.;) Z góry dziękuję :)
Temat: W prasie amerykańskiej ukazał sie ostatnio obszerny artykuł na temat zdrowego stylu zycia. Autor artykułu zaproponował czytelnikom wzięcie udziały w dyskusji na łamach gazety. Napisz list w którym:
1) określisz cel listu i napiszesz jakiego artykułu Twój list dotyczy
2) napiszesz, czy podobał sie Tobie artykuł i jaka informacja najbardziej Cie zaskoczyła
3) wyrazisz i uzasadnisz swoją opinię na temat zdrowego stylu zyccia
4) napiszesz jaki tryb zycia prowadzisz i czy uważasz ze jest on odpowiedni.

Dear Editor,

I am writing in response to your article concern healthy lifestyle, which was published in the New Your Time's previous issue.
I would like to thank you for this text, which in my opinion the entire human population. In my opinion this article was very interesing and I am liked. Most take by suprise me information about the fact that the best way at disease is meet with friends and lots of laughter.
I absolutely agree with opinion that to lead a healthly lifestyle you have to eat healthily, take a lot of valuable nutrients.
Furthermore, I agree with one of the readerd participating in the interview that a healthly lifestyle is not just eating, it is also a lot of sports.
On the other hand I do not agree with the opinion that not everyone has the time to practice. Time we have as much as for example Einstein, we need only a well-scheduled.
Personally, I like sports (especially swimming and playing volleyball) and I would urge everyone to be practiced.
In addition, we have to eat healthily and take care of themselves because we themselves are responsible for themselves.
In conclusion, I think this article got a lot of people and they realized that a healthly lifestyle is very important. Thank you again for this intweview and I hope that they will be published many similar texts.

Your Faithfully,

XYZ

« 

Inne

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie