Proszę o sprawdzenie listu!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
chciałabym prosić o sprawdzenie mojej pracy i czy dobrze dobrałam pisownię oraz słowka: of, with, to, on.. (sprawiają mi trochę problemu)
z góry: dziękuję.

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am writing on behalf of children’s home under the auspices of St Kostka in Lublin. I wonder if is would be possible for you to help me and publicise in your newspaper the vacancy for a volunteers in this children’s home.
Volunteers in my project help kids in homework and school. They can talk and solve the problem. Therefore, the applicant may be obligated to have specific remit apart from patience, listening skills and warmth. I am keen to cooperate with a such person.
I would like to offer certain ways in which both children and volunteers might benefit. Firstly, young people often have problems with a particular school subject. They prepare for maturation exams, secondary school. Sometimes, children need support volunteer to persevere in the work of school. Furthermore, they need encouragement to learn. It is likewise to consolidate them that in their personality is hidden vast potential which has not been discovered yet. The children are waiting for someone who will believe in their success.
In addition, allow me to suggest that volunteering is an fabulous form of acquiring experience for those who in the fields of social or educational. At the end of the cooperation, volunteer receives proof certificate of their work.
I would be most grateful if you would publicise the vacancies for a volunteer. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully
...I wonder if IT IS possible TO ADVERTISE A VACANCY FOR VOLUNTER in this
children's home.

specific remit ???
I am keen ON cooperatING with a such person.

»

Pomoc językowa