proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last week I was cycling to my grandmother because she was ill. It was beautiful autumn afternoon, the birds were singing and the leaves were rustling in the breeze. When I was riding down a quiet country lane, I didn’t see a hole, fell down and my eyes appear awful image!
Everything started at 8 am. I woke up and my mother told me that I could went to grandmother and I had agree. When I was cycling and I felt terrible smell. Soon I understood that the house my grandmother’s neighbor was burning! I called for fire guard quickly the fire was already great.
But the fire-fighters come, disaster struck! The house which had burned just collapsed.
When fire-fighters came, they heard a voice of child who screamed to help! They had been looking for a children for two hours before they found a small baby who just cried. The fire-fighters saves small baby – Caroline, and her older brother – James. My grandmother called for ambulance. Only then did they realise that older boy wouldn’t be able to walk alone. The ambulance took children and their mother to hospital.
So nervous was I that day, that I couldn’t stop shaking. But when the ambulance took their I relaxed a bit. When fire-fighters ended everybody gasped and applauded. Never have they felt so proud. Now I’m not so nervous as I was at the beginning, but I still can’t forget about that event.