List

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Otoz prosilbym o poprawienie błędów ( na pewno są w czasach i jakieś inne pewno )

Dear John,

I would like to send very warm greetings from Zakopane. I am here with my parents. We are staying at a small questhouse.

The wather is exceptionally cool for this time of year. It is snowy and the temperature is below zero here. We don’t take warm clothing so we must buy new things. Our car does not have snow tyre so we driven for long time to city.

During trip to the mountains we had accident. When we climbed for peak, my mother sliped and she twisted ankle. I and my father must carry her to chalet. Fortunatelly we reached and innkeeper given first aid my mother.

I hope that the weather will be better in future week. The weather prediction is good in the nearest days.

I am having the time of my life. I am here feel great.
Tomorrow we are planning to spend the whole day in health service centre. However in next days we will go on the Lake and to Czechy.

I hope you are in good health.
Wishing you all the best
XYZ
I would like to send very warm greetings from Zakopane. I am here with my parents. We are staying at a small q??uesthouse.

The wather (orto) is exceptionally cool for this time of year. It is snowy and the temperature is below zero

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa