Wyrazy w nawiasach

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam maly problem, niby nic wielkiego, ale potrafi czlowieka zirytowac. Mam zdanie typu:
1. Kate has just moved in, and so she hasn't met many people here. (only) Mam zmienic zdanie, tak aby zachowac sens zdania, ale z uzyciem slowka only. I tu moje pytanie czy moze byc cos takiego jak: Kate has just moved in and she has met only few people here.
Kolejne zdanie to: Tom started talking on his mobile about half an hour ago (for)
Tom is talking on his mobile for half an hour (?)
3. All my friends are too busy to go with me on a trip around the world (would)
Nie mam pojecia co tu moze byc szczerze mowiac, If my friend are not busy they would go with me on a trip? Ale to w sumie by nie mialo sensu, bo w zadaniu bylo napiane zeby nie zmieniac podanych fragmentow...
4. The apartment next to the river is more expensive than the flat in the city centre (as)
The flat in the city centre is... (i co, przeciez as chyba uzywa sie jako pokazanie ze jest cos rowne, wiec nie moge powiedziec ze te mieszkanie jest rowne temu, bo zmienie znaczenie zdania)
5. We will go away for the weekend only if the weather is fine (won't)
Unless... the weather is fine we won't go away for the weekend?
Z góry dziekuje XD
1. Kate has just moved in, and so she hasn't met many people here. (only) Mam zmienic zdanie, tak aby zachowac sens zdania, ale z uzyciem slowka only. I tu moje pytanie czy moze byc cos takiego jak: Kate has just moved in and she has met only few people here.

only A few

Kolejne zdanie to: Tom started talking on his mobile about half an hour ago (for)
Tom is talking on his mobile for half an hour (?)
Present Perfect Continuous

3. All my friends are too busy to go with me on a trip around the world (would)
Nie mam pojecia co tu moze byc szczerze mowiac, If my friend are not busy they would go with me on a trip? Ale to w sumie by nie mialo sensu, bo w zadaniu bylo napiane zeby nie zmieniac podanych fragmentow...

drugi tryb warunkowy, więc skąd 'are'!

4. The apartment next to the river is more expensive than the flat in the city centre (as)
The flat in the city centre is... (i co, przeciez as chyba uzywa sie jako pokazanie ze jest cos rowne, wiec nie moge powiedziec ze te mieszkanie jest rowne temu, bo zmienie znaczenie zdania)

Pomyśl, pomyśl: mieszkanie nie jest rowne...
is not as....

5. We will go away for the weekend only if the weather is fine (won't)
Unless... the weather is fine we won't go away for the weekend?

OK.
Czyli bedzie: Tom has been talking on his mobile about half an hour.
If my friend weren't busy I would go with them on a trip.
The flat in the city centre is not as expensive as the apartment next to the river.
Teraz dobrze? XD
for about half an hour
friends
ok

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Brak wkładu własnego