Opowiadanie po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam ;)
Napisałam krótkie opowiadanie i byłambym wdzięczna gdyby ktos mógł je sprawdzić ;) Dodam, że jest to moje pierwsze tego typu opowiadanie i wydaje mi sie że nie wyszło mi najlepiej ... ;( w polecenie było napisane, że ma być z nutką romantyzmu, tyle że ja jestem kiepsa w wymyslaniu takich zadań ... Z góry dziękuje ;*

Last summer I decided to spend my holidays in USA. I thought it was a good idea but as soon as I get there I realized it wasn’t a best choice.
I lend on airport in Seattle. From this moment everything started to go wrong. At first my luggage lost. I waited two hours on airport because no one couldn’t found it. I was so nervous, tired and starving. Finally I get my luggage back I catch a taxi and go to my hotel. It was 9 p.m. and all I wanted was rest. When I was laying in my bed someone knocked my door.
‘ There is a card, Do not disturb’ – I said
But someone didn’t yield. The moment the door opened I saw a very handsome man.
‘ Excuse me, but you are in my room’
I was thinking what he’s talking about. I didn’t wanted to argue so I grab my things and leave the room. The man said that he would me honored if such a beautiful lady like me could stay in. I blush and walk away. I rent other room in this hotel. Next day I decided go to mol. But I didn’t get there because I broke my leg falling out of (nie jestem tego pewna) the stairs in hotel. Someone call 911. I was waiting for a doctor in hospital. I really surprised when I saw this man from hotel.
- ‘Good morning I’m doctor Shepherd’
- ‘Oh it’s you, how’s the room ?’
- ‘It’s fine, but I would be better if you could stay in’
- ‘Let’s make a deal, If you fix my leg I’ll go with you for a dinner’
As it turned out it weren’t so bad holiday.

Last summer I decided to spend my holidays in USA. I thought it was a good idea but as soon as I get there I realized it wasn’t a best choice.
I lend on airport in Seattle. From this moment everything started to go wrong. At first my luggage lost. I waited two hours on airport because no one couldn’t found it. I was so nervous, tired and starving. Finally I get my luggage back I catch a taxi and go to my hotel. It was 9 p.m. and all I wanted was rest. When I was laying in my bed someone knocked my door.
‘ There is a card, Do not disturb’ – I said
But someone didn’t yield. The moment the door opened I saw a very handsome man.
‘ Excuse me, but you are in my room’
I was thinking what he’s talking about. I didn’t wanted to argue so I grab my things and leave the room. The man said that he would me honored if such a beautiful lady like me could stay in. I blush and walk away. I rent other room in this hotel. Next day I decided go to mol. But I didn’t get there because I broke my leg falling out of (nie jestem tego pewna) the stairs in hotel. Someone call 911. I was waiting for a doctor in hospital. I really surprised when I saw this man from hotel.
- ‘Good morning I’m doctor Shepherd’
- ‘Oh it’s you, how’s the room ?’
- ‘It’s fine, but I would be better if you could stay in’
- ‘Let’s make a deal, If you fix my leg I’ll go with you for a dinner’
As it turned out it weren’t so bad holiday.
kurcze dodało sie dwa razy sorry ..
poprawiam ...

Last summer I decided to spend my holiday in the USA. I thought it was a good idea but as soon as I got there I realized it wasn't the best choice. I landed on the airport in Seatle. From this moment everything started to go wrong. At first my luggage got lost. I waited two hours on the airport because no one could find it. I was so nervous, tiring and starving? Finally I got my luggage back I caught a taxi and went to my hotel. When I was laying in my bed someone knocked on my door. "there is a card. Do not disturb" - I said, But someone didn't yield?. The moment the door opened I saw a very handsome man.
"Excuse me.but you are in my room" I was thinking "What is he talking about"
I didn't wanted to argue so I grabbed my things and lefte the room. The man said that he would be honored if such a beatiful lady like me could stay in. I blushed and walked away. I rent other room in this hotel. Next day I decided go to the moll. But I didn't get there because I broke my leg falling aut of the stairs in the hotel. Someone called 91. I was waiting for a doctor in hospital. I was really surprised when I saw the man from the hotel.
-"Good morning , I'm doctor John" (zmienilam imie na krotsze)
-"oh it's you how's the room"
-" It's fine but it would be better it you could stay in"\
-"let's make a deal, If you fix my leg I'll go with you for a dinner.
As it turned out it weren't so bad holiday after all.
poprawiam ...

Last summer I decided to spend my holiday in the USA. I thought it was a good idea but as soon as I got there I realized it wasn't the best choice. I landed on the airport in Seatle. From this moment everything started to go wrong. At first my luggage got lost. I waited two hours on the airport because no one could find it. I was so nervous, tiring and starving? Finally I got my luggage back I caught a taxi and went to my hotel. When I was laying in my bed someone knocked on my door. "there is a card. Do not disturb" - I said, But someone didn't yield?. The moment the door opened I saw a very handsome man.
"Excuse me.but you are in my room" I was thinking "What is he talking about"
I didn't wanted to argue so I grabbed my things and lefte the room. The man said that he would be honored if such a beatiful lady like me could stay in. I blushed and walked away. I rent other room in this hotel. Next day I decided go to the moll. But I didn't get there because I broke my leg falling aut of the stairs in the hotel. Someone called 91. I was waiting for a doctor in hospital. I was really surprised when I saw the man from the hotel.
-"Good morning , I'm doctor John" (zmienilam imie na krotsze)
-"oh it's you how's the room"
-" It's fine but it would be better it you could stay in"\
-"let's make a deal, If you fix my leg I'll go with you for a dinner.
As it turned out it weren't so bad holiday after all.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie