Space settlers (wypracowanie)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu pod kątem gramatyki, stylistyki i słownictwa.

- What kind of people would be most suitable for "this role" ? (to be space settlers)

When people think about that kind of great journey as a space mission - they usually imagine monstrous and merciless expanse, which is deriding at human loneliness or inefficacy. They are looking at stars and believe being so far away from them. Wrongly. Ages of history show us that the principle and natural human desire is to gain. It doesn't mean to "subject" of course, but to "achieve".
We know any kind of war, including a war of one's inner self. We know civilizations, which collapsed after centuries of prosperity. We know destroying power of nature (as well as we know its benefits). At least, we are living on the Earth and have to cope with these problems - some of them are products of our stupidity, and gives important lesson.
I am looking around. There is a mass of mistakes, which are demolishing economy, culture and one's life. But anyhow these errors making smash from everyting, can't get minds of those, whose the only aim is science. From the James Kay's netting machine, throught industrial revolution, and nowadays informatic revolution and first kosmodrom - everything we have, is a product of great brave of people, who think. My best friend used to say that "development is unavoidabled". Inventors, constructors, engineers, technologists - are my private heroes. Because every next step of human civilization isn't really a step made by milions, first group rulling, giving orders, commanding nations and second serving the first. The step of human civilizations is a step made by a free man. There was always individual, who had that fire of genius, his only motivation was hapiness, and only aim - was achieve. And they have characteristics and personality traits, which in my opinion, are necessary for space settler. Being uncompromising, but objective; intelligent and purpose. These features are important also from the other reason. Because of them every problem can be ironed out on easy-going way, means for example - building a new machinery. Also; people like I descripted, have an outlook, which do not let them look at other as slavers, but friends. And the very maningfull summary - I have to remind that great inventor are so "normal" at all, not like people used to think "robot without emotions". He probably has a lover, his private games, favourite soup, best read-many-times book and cat named "Texas Ranger". Nothing special, anyway.

»

Studia językowe