prosze przetlumaczy list ! :) pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Drogi Janie,

Na początku mojego listu chciała bym Cię serdecznie pozdrowić. Dziękuję za Twój ostatni list. Miło było usłyszeć co u Ciebie. Pisałeś, że masz problemy ze swoim sąsiadem. Mam kilka pomysłów, które mam nadzieję pomogą Ci.
Po pierwsze, staraj się z nim nie kłócić. Zachowuj się spokojnie. Twój sąsiad jest bardzo uciążliwy, ale na pewno można się z nim dogadać.
Po drugie, nigdy nie trać humoru kiedy mówisz do swojego sąsiada. Zgadzaj się z jego niektórymi pomysłami. Jeżeli to nie pomoże zwróć się do specjalnego doradcy po pomoc. Ta osoba będzie starała się rozwiązać wasze problemy.
Więc, teraz Ty musisz iść, ponieważ musisz porozmawiać ze swoim sąsiadem. Mam nadzieję, że moje pomysły pomogą. Napisz lub zadzwoń jeśli coć jeszcze mogę dla ciebie zrobić.
Patrycja (17-1[tel]:08)
a tu po angielsku
Patrycja (17-1[tel]:08)
Dear John,

At the beginning of my letter I would like you to warmly greet. It was nice to hear from you. You wrote that you are having problems with your neighbor. I've got a couple of ideas which I hope will hel you.
Firstly, try not to quarrel with him. Behave calmly. Your neighbor is very cumbersome, but it certainly can get along with him.
Secondly, never lose your temper when you talk to your neighbour. Agree with some of his ideas. If this does not help contact the special adviser for help. This person will try to solve your problems.
So, now you have to go, because you talk to your neighbor. I hope my ideas help. Write or call if there's anything else I can do.

Best wishes,
Patrycja

PROSZE O SPRAWDZENIE
At the beginning of my letter 'I would like you to warmly greet' (ale greet kogo? czego?).
You 'wrote' (tutaj tez mozna 'say') that you are having problems with
your neighbor. I've got a couple of ideas which I hope will 'hel' (ortog) you.
Your neighbor is very cumbersome, but 'it' (piszesz do kogos i nazywasz ta osobe 'it'- do kogo/czego to sie odnosi?) certainly can get along with him.
So, 'now you have to go' (ale 'go where?), because you (tutaj cos brakuje)talk to your neighbor. I hope my ideas WILL help.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie