Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie e-maila

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Peter,

How are you? I am writing to tell you about my summer holiday. I am attending a summer language course in Nottingham. I am staying with a host family. My room-mate is a student from France. We have a big room with views of the sea. Bill is 20 years old. His nationality is French. He is in one's first year at university. He studies journalism at the Paris University. Bill belongs to a jazz band. He plays the guitar. Bill really interest in football. He supports Cheelsa. Bill is musical, talkative and clever. He likes laugh, always when I meet with he, we always laugh. Bill is hard-working and helpful. Always I something don't know, he helps me. We going often to the beach. It's great.
Ok, I'm finish I cannot waint until, when you meet to tell you about everything.

Treść zadania była taka:
You are attending a summer language course in Nottingham and you are staying with a host family. Your room-mate is a student from France. Write an email to your cousin from Canada about your new friend.
His nationality is French. jest narodowości francuskiej - czy to brzmi naturalnie w takim liscie?

He is in one's first year - zzamien one's na odpowiedni zaimek (I-my itp.)

He studies journalism at A Paris University.
Bill belongs to a jazz band. - 'gra w'
Bill really interest - bill naprawde zainteresowanie
He likes BRAK SLOWA laugh,
always when I meet with he, spotykam sie z on
Always I something don't know, - szyk zdania, nie moze byc something przed don't, brakuje tez slowa 'kiedy'
We going often to the beach. - inny czas
Ok, I'm finish - jestem końcem
I cannot waint until, when you meet - nie moge sie doczeNkac az, gdy sie spotkasz
Może mi ktoś poprawić już tak jak ma być?
sama nie potrafisz?
No właśnie nie wiem jak to poprawić.
na przykład
Bill belongs to a jazz band. - 'gra w'
Tutaj chodzi o to, żebyś napisała 'gra w' zamiast 'należy do'
Bill really interest - bill naprawde zainteresowanie
a tutaj, żebyś napisała 'bill jest naprawdę zainteresowany' zamiast 'bill naprawdę zainteresowanie'
itd.
Hmn w tym 'Bill belongs to a jazz band' chodziło mi 'Bill należy do jazzowej kapeli'
'Bill really interest' - 'Bill is really interesting'
'He likes BRAK SLOWA laugh' - tutaj niestety nie wiem
'always when I meet with he, spotykam sie z on' - 'Always when I meet with him'
'Always I something don't know, - szyk zdania, nie moze byc something przed don't, brakuje tez slowa 'kiedy' - Tutaj też prosiłabym o pomoc
'We going often to the beach. - inny czas' - 'We go often to the beach'
'Ok, I'm finish - jestem końcem' - 'Ok, I finish'
'I cannot waint until, when you meet - nie moge sie doczeNkac az, gdy sie spotkasz' - 'I cannot waint until, when we meet
?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa