Tekst do sprawdzenia.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu. ;-)

Im my country most popular drinks are vodka, beer and tee. Vodka and beer are a export market in Poland. A lot of people buy beer and vodka, so I thin that alcohol in Poland is profitable market and also a big and mass market.
The most famous polish beer are Żywiec, Tyskie, Lech and Okocim
The most famous polish vodkas are Sobieski, Absolwent, Żołądkowa Gorzka and Żubrówka. In our country people drink also luxury drinks for example whisky, but it is drink for reach people, not for student because whisky is very expensive. In Poland we usually buy this alcohol for special (unusual)occasions. Whisky is a luxury and nishe market in Poland.
In my opinion some products are unpopular because they are bad advertised, but some products are unpopular too, because they are more expensive thanother and they have worse quality than other.

A tak przy okazji, macie jakieś pomysły jak można by odpowiedzieć na te pytania ?
1. Do you think it is difficult to find new markets all the time ?
2. Do you think it is difficult to find new markets for products ?

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.
'Im' (ortog- dobry start) my country THE most popular drinks are vodka, beer and 'tee' (czy naprawde to tak piszemy po ang?). Vodka and beer 'are a export market' (nie, bvodka and beer to sa drinks - popraw sens tego zdania) in Poland. A lot of people buy beer and vodka, so I 'thin' (ortog) that alcohol in Poland is A profitable market and also a big and mass market.
The most famous polish beerS are Żywiec, Tyskie, Lech and Okocim
In 'our country' (ale ja tutaj musze zgadywac o ktorym country ty piszesz, lepiej in Poland) people ALSO drink 'also' (niepotr) luxury drinks for example whisky, but it is drink for 'reach' (zle slowo-popraw) people, not for studentS
because whisky is very expensive. In Poland we usually buy 'this alcohol' WHISKY for special occasions. Whisky is a luxury and HAS A 'nishe' (ortog) market in Poland.
In my opinion some products are unpopular because they are badLY (prosze przypomnies sobie o czesciach zdania) advertised, but some products are unpopular too, because they are more expensive than otherS and they have worse quality than other PRODUCTS HAVE.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Studia językowe