proszęo sprawdzenie letter of complaint :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego letter of complaint wraz z mailem na ten sam temat. Mialam poskarzyc sie na silownie na ktora sie zapisalam. List skierowany jest do wlascicielki silowni ( 200 slow) natomiast mail do kolezanki ( 50 slow)

Z gory dziekuje za szybka odpowiedz :)

Dear Madame

I am writing to you in connection with your gym, which i enrolled a month ago. I wanted to express my strong dissatisfaction with the facilities.

First of all, i would like to drwa your attention to the fact that some of your equipmnet is quite obsolete and disrepair.moreover there are such a long queues of vexed and dissappointed people who want to use the stuff. i was never lucky getting on the newer machines. such a situation precluded a proffesional work-out which was promised in your brochure.

To make matter worse, a individual traning programme does not exist. Instead of it i got a duplicated descripptions about using the equipment. Not only does personal traning not exist but also trainers are not well qualified and familiar with the stuff.

The thing which i also cannot accept is that i have to pay additional 5 pounds for pool and sauna which shoul be tight in a year's membership fee. If this were not enough, opening times in the brochure disagree withe the matter oh fact.Twice times i found your gym closed at 7.20 am.

Taking into cossideration all the trouble i experienced, i hope i can expect a refund.Unless satisfactrory compensation is offere i will have no other choice but to take legal action.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Your fatihfully,

i notka :)

Hi Sara,

Thank for your recent e-mail. I write to let you know how horrible the gym i joined, turns out to be. the price disagree because i have to add money for a poll and sauna. The machines are quite out-of-date, trainers don't know their stuff and there are such a long quenues. even the opening times are wrong. I wright me out and i want my money back. i hope you will find a better qym and you write to me then.

love,
Dear Madame

I am writing to you (in connection with) ZMIEN TO TO NA WYRAZ ZLOŻYĆ ZAŻALENIE NA your gym, which I (enrolled) - joined a month ago. I wanted to express my strong dissatisfaction with the facility.

First of all, I would like to (drwa) draw your attention to the fact that some of your (equipmnet) equipment is quite obsolete and IN disrepair. Moreover there are (such) - po co emfaza? long queues of vexed and dissappointed people who want to use (the stuff) ZMIEN NA FORMLANY WYRAZ. I (was) HAVE never BEEN lucky ENOUGH TO (getting on) TRY OUT newer machines. Such a situation precluds(ed) - ZBYT POMPATYCZNE SLOWO a proffesional work-out, which IS promised in your brochure.

To make matter worse, an individual traning programme does not exist. Instead of it I HAVE got a duplicated description(s) - jeden czy dwa???? about using the equipment. Not only does personal training not exist but also trainers are not well qualified and familiar with (the stuff) JAK WYŻEJ.

The thing (which)-ZBĘDNE I also cannot accept is that I have to pay additional 5 pounds for THE pool and sauna which shoulD be (tight) INCLUDED in a year's membership fee. If this were not enough, opening times in the brochure (disagree withe the matter oh fact) ZMIEN TO, A ZWŁASZCZA WYRAZ DISAGREE.Twice (times) - już napisałaś dwa razy I HAVE found your gym closed at 7.20 (am).(tak wcześnie rano jest zamknięta:))))) to oni ćwiczą o 3.00 w nocy?)

Taking into cossideration all the trouble I HAVE experienced, I hope I (can) COULD expect a refund.Unless satisfactory compensation is offereD I will have no other choice but to take a legal action.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours fatihfully, - faithfully
thanks a lot :)

ps. a te godziny otwarcia byly napisane w poleceniu ;)

« 

Programy do nauki języków