Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie rozprawki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Temat: Advantages and disadvantages of going to school.
Z góry dziękuję za pomoc;)

A school is one of duty for people in 7-18 years old. They should going there every day but not always is that as should be. So is it good or bad? In this essay I would show advantages and disadvantages of going to school.
On the one hand is many advantages.
Firstly, a school is a place, where young people are learning life and many important things connected with life. When young person did not go to school then in the future have a lot of problems for example in finding a good job.
Secondly, in a school teachers are learning personal culture. This is also important in the future to have a friends.
Thirdly, there people can meeting and talking. At home is boring and be alone is not good (of course without friends).
On the second hand also there are disadvantages.
Firstly, a lot of time people spending in a school, whereas they can do others things at home or can working.
Secondly, in a school are criminals like dealers. That can easy fall in bad society.
Thirdly, teachers often are very strict.
To sum up school is good. Here I show more important things for school and less important things against school, so I think that going to school is better as we are young for our good future.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie