Sprawdzenie - review - pilne!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić moją recenzje, pomieszaną z własną opinia itp. Potrzebne pilnie na jutro!:) Z góry dziękuje:*

The best TV program which I have ever watched is called ‘Kuba Wojewodzki’. The frontman of this guest show is just Kuba Wojewodzki, very famous, scandalistic , polish showman.

In every program he interviews the most fashionable and recognizable stars, currently. The thing which makes this program different is just a person of frontman. Kuba is a confident, a little bit frantic person, who is scared of nothing. Sometimes he is irritating, ignorantic and boorish person but his behave it’s possibible to stand. Also, these things add piquancy to this show. When he talks with stars, there aren’t questions to ask which he might be scared about. What’s more he always is able to cause that we heard a satisfying answer. It’s incredible! Furthermore, good point is a big number of funny slips up during the guest show.

It’s very hard to choose which one of all episodes is the best. Every single is considerably various and unique. I hope that ‘Kuba Wojewodzki’ will not disappear from the TV as soon as the other programs, because it really worth to see!
The best TV program which I have ever watched is called 'Kuba
>Wojewodzki'.
...THAT I HAVE ever watched..
The frontman of this guest show is just (po co tu "just"?) Kuba Wojewodzki,
>very famous, scandalistic , polish showman.
..a very....

scandalistic? sprawdź w słowniku
narodowości jak piszemy?

>In every program he interviews the most fashionable and recognizable
>stars, currently.
co tu "currently" robi?

The thing which makes this program different is just
>a person of frontman.
....is its frontman.

Sometimes he is irritating,
>ignorantic (sprawdź w słowniku)and boorish person but his behave it's possibible to stand.

behave to czasownik
it's = it is
wszystko po but jest do poprawki

When he talks with
>stars, there aren't questions to ask which he might be scared about.
Pomyśl nad tym zdaniem. Można to ładniej napisać.

>What's more he always is able to cause that we heard a satisfying
>answer.
Nie bardzo rozumiem co tu chcesz powiedzieć. Z tym cause coś źle jest.

It's incredible! Furthermore, good point is a big number of
>funny slips up during the guest show.
slip-ups
a good point?

>It's very hard to choose which one of all episodes is the best. Every
>single is considerably various and unique.
Every single ONE is...various - złe słowo

I hope that 'Kuba
>Wojewodzki' will not disappear from the TV as soon as the other
>programs, because it really worth to see!

from TV as quickly as other programs....
w końcówce zdania brakuje czasownika
i jeszcze -ing na końcu a nie bezokolicznik.
Wersja poprawiona? Lepiej?

The best TV program that I have ever watched is called ‘Kuba Wojewodzki’. The frontman of this guest show is Kuba Wojewodzki a very famous, scandalous, Polish showman.

In every program he interviews the most fashionable and recognizable stars. The thing which makes this program different is its frontman. Kuba is a confident, a little bit frantic person, who is scared of nothing. Sometimes he is irritating, ignorant and boorish, but he is able to stand. In my opinion these features add piquancy to his show. During the interview he isn’t scared of asking his guests about hard and private questions.
What’s more, he always gets satisfying answer on them. It’s incredible! Furthermore, good point of the show is a big number of funny slip-ups.

It’s very hard to choose which one of all episodes is the best. Every single one is considerably different and unique. I hope that ‘Kuba Wojewodzki’ will not disappear from TV as quickly soon as other programs.

« 

Nauka języka