Bardzo prosze o spr listu...(na jutro go mam)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Kate,
How are you?Thank you for your last letter and the photos that you send me.I'm sorry that I haven't written for so long.I hope you're well and happy.
Do you know?I took part in a interesting meeting about healthly diet.Entire conversation lead doctor Stefan Spilsberg.It took place in my school,on 20th October.Doctor gave us a lots of suggestions about how life healthy.He told us that eating vegetables and fruits are very important because they contain much vitamins whiitch we need.He also said that do regulary exercise will help us lose some calories and work on muscles.I get to know how a bog problem is eating a fat meat.We should cut down an fatty food and follow a sensible diet.
I definitely agree with the doctor.I decide that I'll be direct all principles ceause I want to be fit.
That's all for now.Please write back to me.

Take care
XYZ
How are you? I hope you're well and happy. Thank you for your last letter and the photos .I'm sorry that I haven't written YOU for SUCH a long time.
Do you know, I attended aN interesting meeting about healthly lifestyleS. It took place in my school, on 20th October. THE entire EVENT CHAIRED doctor Stefan Spilsberg. Doctor gave us a lot of suggestions about how TO live healthy. He told us that eating vegetables and fruit IS very important because they contain much NEEDED vitamins . He also said that doING regular exerciseS will help us BURN some calories and HELP OUR muscles. I also learned how BIG a problem EATING A MEAT HIGH IN FAT REALLY is . We should ALL cut down ON A fatty foodS and follow a sensible diet.
I definitely agree with the doctor. I'VE decideD, I'll FOLLOW all discussed principles CAUSE I want to STAY fit AND HEALTHY.
That's all for now. Please write ME BACK.