problemy Dialog - pilne do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam... proszę o sprawdzenie dialogu o problemach. Pisze prace po długiej przerwie także jest dużo błędów ... proszę o pomoc i sprawdzenie

A: Hello
B: Hello. Oh, how long no see you? How are you?
A: Fine, thank you. Just I run my own small business but already I have problems with it. And how are you?
B: Hmm, I have a lot to the saying. In my life dropped many changes. I am the Sales Director of a small business founded by my father. And as you I have problems.
A: Oh that is terrible. In our times nothing can go which we want. What wrong in your company?
B: As you know my father is old, he has 72 old, and he is still CEO of the company. I would like to spend time after work with other staff of company, but they never want to have a drink with me after work. That is terrible, they think that I can say about that my father.
A:I understand you, but I am also a chef in my company so I understand also your staff. I think you should give the staff arguments that you are good [person to spend with them time after work. What about company car, time of work and your holidays.
B: How you know that I have a problems with this?
A: Hmm. I have intuition. So tell me about your problems.
B: My father buy for me company car, he is beautiful and expensive but I don’t like the color. My new BMW is whole pink. I can’t understand why my father choose this color but I am adult I am not a children.
A: Your father love you, and they think that you are still his little daughter. You should speak with father about color which you prefer for your car. Maybe he do with this something.
B: A little while will be holiday and now when I have more money I cannot choose between Florida and Hawaii. Always I want travel to this two places. And when I can travel where I want I have emptiness in the head. Maybe I work too long. I work five days a week. But I would like to have longer weekends to rest. I make important decision in work. I think that belongs me more free time.
A: Now I think that you should accustom to work. You have very good place to work. In future you change your opinion.
B: But you didn’t know everything an American firm wants to buy business for $1[tel]but my father wants more.
A: Your father know what he do. You should support him and help him. He is very good business man and he know how much is worth his work.
B: ok. I will think about everything what you advice me. But now tell me about your problems.
A: As you know I have my own business, and my life isn’t such colorful as it can give. My staff want a salary rise of 10% and I don’t know what I should to do, because my turnover is down 20%. Also I have a problems with my car he is five years old and he always break down. I don’t have strength and money to get with all. How it would be little also I have problems with my customers. My best customer wants a 5% discount. I am so tired because I work seven days a week and cannot relax.
You still think that you have bad work and problems with it?
B: Oh Now I understand how beautiful life I have and how wonderful work I have. Maybe you should tell with my father about your problems.
A: Now I’m not sure about that. I would like to go out on strength line alone. When I haven’t different exit surely I come to your father about the help.
B: ok. Thank you for your help. Now I see ow happy person I am. Now must I go. Bye
A: Bye
B: 'Oh, how long no see you?' (a to niby po jakiemu jest - napisz to wg ang. gramatyki)
A: 'Just' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) I run my own small business but already I have problems with it.
B: Hmm, I have a lot 'to the saying' (tego nie rozumiem). In my life 'dropped' (zle slow- uzyj odpowiednie) many changes. 'And' (czy w jez. polskim tez zaczynamy zdania z 'i' prosze nie zaczynac zdan z 'and') as you I have problems.
A: 'In our times' (zle pojecie, tutaj NOWADAYS nothing 'can go' (zly czas) THE 'which' (po co to?) WAY we want.
What (a gdzie czasownik?) wrong in your company?
B: As you know my father is old, 'he has 72 old' (prosze to poprawic i nigdy wiecej nie pisac tych bzdur...), and he is still THE CEO of the company. I would like to spend time after work with other staff of THE company, but they never want to have a drink with me after work.
That is terrible, they think that 'I can say about that my father' (tego nie rozumiem).
A:I understand you, but I am also a 'chef' (czy masz na mysli chef w kuchni czy CHIEF- 2 rozne pojecia, prosze nie wprowadzac ludzi w blad) in my company so I understand 'also' (po co to?) your staff. I think you should give the staff arguments that you are A good person to spend (ale co? tutaj brakuje TIME with them 'time' (niepotr) after work. What about THE company car, time of work and your holidays (well, what about them? czy to ma byc pytanie, czy cos, bo jako zdanie nie jest poprawne).
B: How DO you know that I have a problems with this?
A: Hmm. I have AN intuition.
B: My father 'buy' (zly czas) for me A company car, 'he is beautiful' (o mezczyznach generalnie nie mowimy ze sa 'beautiful' czy masz na mysli samochod, ale przeciez samochod to nie 'he'!) and expensive but I don't like the color. My new BMW is 'whole pink' (a jaki inny pink moze byc half pink?-popraw). I can't understand why my father chOse this color, (przecinek przed but) but I am AN adult I am not a 'children' (children to l. mnoga, ty tylko mozesz byc l. poj - popraw).
A: Your father loveS (he loveS) you, and 'they' (do kogo to sie odnosi, kto to jest to 'they'?) think that you are still his little daughter. You should speak with YOUR father about THE color which you prefer for your car. 'Maybe he do with this something' (to zdanie nioe jest poprawne - popraw).
B: IN a little while THERE will be A holiday and now when I have 'more' (niepotr) money I cannot choose between Florida and Hawaii. 'Always I want' (zla kol slow...I ALWAYS WANTED TO travel to 'this' (ale 'this' odnosi sie do l. poj, a 2 places to l. mnoga-popraw) two places. And when I can travel where I want I have emptiness in the head (cos nie rozumiem sensu tego zdania).
But I would like to have longer weekends to rest (zdanie ok, ale 'weekend' do konca swiata bedzie mial tylko 2 dni). I make important decisionS 'in' AT work. I think that I AM 'belongs' (to jest kalka z polskiego - prosze tak nie myslec - tutaj ENTITLED) 'me' (niepotr) TO more free time.
A: Now I think that you should 'accustom to work' (nie rozumiem tego calkowicie, vchyba HAVE GOTTEN ACCUSTOMED TO WORK. You have A very good
place to work IN. In THE future you CAN change your opinion.
B: But you 'didn't' DON'T know everything. An American firm wants to buy
THE business for $1[tel]but my father wants more.
A: Your father knowS (do 3os.l.poij dodajemy -s w reg. czasownikach,m prosze sie dostosowac do tego) what he WANTS TO do.
He is A very good business man and he knowS (he knowS) how much THE BUSINESS is worth. 'his work' (niepotr).
B: ok. I will think about everything 'what' (kalka z polskiego 'co' tutaj akurat mamy uzyj THAT you 'advice' (tutaj ma byc czasownik a nie rzeczownik, prosze rozrozniac czesci zdania) me ABOUT.
A: As you know I have my own business, and my life isn't such colorful
'as it can give' (alew 'give' what? to jakos niema sensu).
Also I have 'a' (niepotr) problems with my car 'he' (moze cie uswiadomie, ale samochody to nie 'he' ani 'she' tylko IT is five years old and 'he' IT IS always breakING down. I don't have THE strength and THE money 'to get with all' (tego nie rozumiem). 'How it would be little' (tego nie rozumiem-prosze nie tlumaczyc slowo w slowo z polskiego) also I have problems with my customers.
B: Maybe you should 'tell' (zle slowo) with my father about your
problems.
A: When I 'haven't' (nie pisz tak, tutaj DO NOT HAVE A different 'exit' (zle slowo) surely I WILL come to your father about the help.
Dziękuję bardzo terri... starałam się poprawić jak najwięcej błędów...ale nie z wszystkim potrafię sobie poradzić...co jest jeszcze źle w mojej pracy?? w nawiasach napisałam o co mi chodziło..

B: Hello. Oh, how long I didn’t see you? How are you?
A: Fine, thank you. Well I run my own small business but already I have problems with it. And how are you?
B: Hmm, I have a lot to the saying(mam dużo do opowiedzenia). In my life arise many changes. I am the Sales Director of a small business founded by my father. As you I have problems. (tak jak ty też mam problemy)
A: Oh that is terrible. Nowadays nothing goes the way we want. What is wrong in your company?
B: As you know my father is old, he is 72 years old, and he is still the CEO of the company. I would like to spend time after work with other staff of the company, but they never want to have a drink with me after work. That is terrible, they think that I can say my father about everything what we do together.
A:I understand you, but I am also a chief in my company so I understand your staff. I think you should give the staff arguments that you are a good person to spend time with them after work. What about the company car, time of work and your holidays? Well, what about them?
B: How do you know that I have a problems with this?
A: Hmm. I have an intuition. So tell me about your problems.
B: My father bought for me a company car, it is beautiful and expensive but I don’t like the color. My new BMW is pink. I can’t understand why my father chose this color, but I am an adult I am not a child.
A: Your father loves you, and he think that you are still his little daughter. You should speak with your father about the color which you prefer for your car. Maybe he can do with this something.
B: In a little while there will be a holiday and now when I have money I cannot choose between Florida and Hawaii. I always wanted to travel to these two places. And when I can travel where I want I have emptiness in the head. (kiedy mogę jechać gdzie chcę mam pustkę w głowie – chodzi o to ze nie mogę się zdecydować) Maybe I work too long. I work five days a week. But I would like to have longer weekends to rest (chodzi o to żeby mieć dłuższe weekendy aby odpocząć…do odpoczynku). I make important decisions at work. I think that I am entitled to more free time.
A: Now I think that you should have gotten accustomed to work. You have a very good place to work in. In the future you can change your opinion.
B: But you don’t know everything an American firm wants to buy the business for $1[tel]but my father wants more.
A: Your father knows what he wants to do. You should support him and help him. He is a very good business man and he knows how much the business is worth.
B: ok. I will think about everything that you advised me about. But now tell me about your problems.
A: As you know I have my own business, and my life isn’t such colorful as it can seem. My staff want a salary rise of 10% and I don’t know what I should to do, because my turnover is down 20%. Also I have problems with my car it is five years old and it is always breaking down. I don’t have the strength and the money to get with all (aby sobie z tym poradzić). But this isn’t the end I have also problems with my customers. My best customer wants a 5% discount. I am so tired because I work seven days a week and cannot relax.
B: Oh Now I understand how beautiful life I have and how wonderful work I have. Maybe you should speak with my father about your problems.
A: Now I’m not sure about that. I would like to go out on strength line alone. When I do not have a different come out surely I will come to your father about the help.
B: ok. Thank you for your help. Now I see how happy person I am. Now must I go. Bye
terri pomożesz ??
niech ktoś spojrzy na moją pracę :(
B: Oh, 'how long I didn't see you' (to jest calkowicie zle - prosze tak nie pisac...Oh, I haven't seen you for such a long time.)?
B: Hmm, I have a lot to 'the saying' (the saying - to znaczy 'powiedzeniE' tutaj masz na mysli...I have a lot TO SAY). 'As' JUST LIKE you I TOO have problems.
That is terrible, they think that 'I can say' I WILL TELL my father
about everything 'what' (juz raz pisalam o tej kalce z polskiego 'co' prosze nie powtarzac bledow, tutaj ma byc THAT we do together.
A: Hmm. 'I have an' (lepiej napisz...Through my) intuition.
A: Your father loves you, and he thinkS (HE-3os.l.poj-) that you are still his little daughter. You should speak with your father about the color 'which' THAT you prefer for your car. Maybe he can do 'with this something' (prosze czytac to co ja pisze, tutaj jest zle- something with this).
And when I can travel where I want I 'have emptiness in the head' (to wyglada smiesznie, lepiej...I cannot decide between them).
B: But you don't know everything. AN American firm wants to buy the
business for $1[tel]but my father wants more.
A: As you know I have my own business, and my life isn't 'such' AS colorful
as it 'can' (niepotr) seemS.
I don't have the strength and the money to 'get with' MANAGE IT all
B: Oh Now (dodaj tutaj MAYBE I understand how beautiful life I have and how wonderful work I have.
A: I would like to go out on MY OWN strength 'line' (niepotr) alone. When I do not have a different 'come out' OUTCOME 'surely' THEN I will come to your father 'about' ASKING FOR 'the' (niepotr) help.
Now I see how happy A person I am.
Dziękuję terri jesteś niezastąpiona ... załączam tekst z naniesionymi poprawkami...i mam jeszcze jedno pytanie ..

Maybe I work too long. I work five days a week. But I would like to have longer weekends to rest (chodzi o to żeby mieć dłuższe weekendy aby odpocząć...do odpoczynku).
B: In my life 'arise' (napisz to inaczej...there have been) many changes.
...But I would like to have longer weekends to rest (chodzi o to żeby
mieć dłuższe weekendy aby odpocząć...do odpoczynku).
...ale ja juz napisalam, ze weekend to Sobota i Niedziela, i on nie moze byc w zaden sposob dluzszy, bo nie mozemy tam liczyc Piatku czy Poniedzialku, bo wtedy nie nazywalby sie weekend. Tak, ze nie mozesz miec 'longer weekends'
...Ty masz na mysli calkowicie cos innego. Ty masz na mysli, ze 'chcesz wiecej czasu w porze weekendu zeby odpoczywac', ale to jest calkowicie cos innego. Wtedy napisz...I would like to have more free time at the weekend to relax.

But this isn't the end I 'have also' ALSO HAVE problems with my customers.
Nie ma stanowiska 'chief' w firmach. Moze byc 'CEO' lub 'CFO' itp, gdzie C=chief=przymiotnik lub po prostu General Manager 'GM'.
My father bought me a company car. or ...bought a car for me.
>>>nie ma stanowiska 'chief'....tak samo jak niema stanowiska 'boss' -
Naniosłam kolejne poprawki... ale nie wiem jak to rozumieć i jak ująć że jestem szefem swojej firmy... wydaje mi się że chief oddaje obraz sytuacji..czy trzeba aż tak nadawać sobie tytuły ??

B: Hello. Oh, I haven't seen you for such a long time? How are you?
A: Fine, thank you. Well I run my own small business but already I have problems with it. And how are you?
B: Hmm, I have a lot to say. In my life there have been many changes. I am the Sales Director of a small business founded by my father. Just like you I too have problems.
A: Oh that is terrible. Nowadays nothing goes the way we want. What is wrong in your company?
B: As you know my father is old, he is 72 years old, and he is still the CEO of the company. I would like to spend time after work with other staff of the company, but they never want to have a drink with me after work. That is terrible, they think that I will tell my father about everything that we do together.
A:I understand you, but I am also a chief in my company so I understand your staff. I think you should give the staff arguments that you are a good person to spend time with them after work. What about the company car, time of work and your holidays? Well, what about them?
A: Hmm. I through my intuition. So tell me about your problems.
B: My father bought me a company car, it is beautiful and expensive but I don't like the color. My new BMW is pink. I can't understand why my father chose this color, but I am an adult I am not a child.
A: Your father loves you, and he thinks that you are still his little daughter. You should speak with your father about the color that you prefer for your car. Maybe he can do something with this.
B: In a little while there will be a holiday and now when I have money I cannot choose between Florida and Hawaii. I always wanted to travel to these two places. And when I can travel where I want I cannot decide between them. Maybe I work too long. I work five days a week. But I would like to have more free time at the weekend to relax.I make important decisions at work. I think that I am entitled to more free time.
A: Now I think that you should have gotten accustomed to work. You have a very good place to work in. In the future you can change your opinion.
B: But you don't know everything. An American firm wants to buy the business for $1[tel]but my father wants more.
A: Your father knows what he wants to do. You should support him and help him. He is a very good business man and he knows how much the business is worth.
B: ok. I will think about everything that you advised me about. But now tell me about your problems.
A: As you know I have my own business, and my life isn't as colorful as it seems. My staff want a salary rise of 10% and I don't know what I should to do, because my turnover is down 20%. Also I have problems with my car it is five years old and it is always breaking down. I don't have the strength and the money to manage it all. But this isn't the end I also have problems with my customers. My best customer wants a 5% discount. I am so tired because I work seven days a week and cannot relax.
B: Oh Now maybe I understand how beautiful life I have and how wonderful work I have. Maybe you should speak with my father about your problems.
A: Now I'm not sure about that. I would like to go out on my own strength alone. When I do not have a different outcome then I will come to your father asking for help.
B: ok. Thank you for your help. Now I see how happy a person I am. Now must I go. Bye
Terri mam kilka niepewnych sytuacji w mojej pracy...zerkniesz??

B: Hello. Oh, I haven't seen you for such a long time. How are you?
B: Hmm, I have a lot to say. In my life there have been many changes. I am the Sales Director of a small business founded by my father. Just like you I have problems TOO.
B: As you know my father is old, he is 72 years old, and he is still the CEO of the company. I would like to spend time after work with other staff of the company, but they never want to have a drink with me after work. That is terrible, they think that I will tell my father about everything that we do together.
A: I understand you, but I am also a chief in my company so I understand your staff. I think you should give the staff (THEM) arguments that you are a good person AND THEY CAN to spend time with them YOU after work. What about the company car, time of work and your holidays? (Well, what about them?)
A: I understand you, but I am also a chief in my company so I
understand your staff. I think you should give the staff (THEM)- (them tutaj jest ok) arguments that you are a good person SO THAT THEY CAN 'to' (niepotr)spend time with 'them' (niepotr) YOU after work. (Well, what about them?)
ok naniosłam poprawki...ale męczy mnie jeszcze to zdanie
B: Oh, Now maybe I understand how beautiful a life I have and how wonderful work I have. Maybe you should speak with my father about your problems. He has an experience, he will know what to do.

Z tym maybe mam takie dziwne odczucie... czy dalo by sie to jakos inaczej ująć??

B: Hello. Oh, I haven't seen you for such a long time. How are you?
B: Hmm, I have a lot to say. In my life there have been many changes. I am the Sales Director of a small business founded by my father. Just like you I have problems TOO.
A: I understand you, but I am also a chief in my company so I understand your staff. I think you should give them arguments that you are a good person so that they can spend time with you after work. What about the company car, time of work and your holidays?
A: Hmm. I through my intuition. So tell me about your problems.
B: My father bought me a company car, it is beautiful and expensive but I don't like the color. My new BMW is pink. I can't understand why my father chose this color, as I am an adult I am not a child
A: Your father loves you, and he thinks that you are still his little daughter. You should speak with your father about the color that you prefer for your car. Maybe he can do something with this.
B: In a little while we will have our holiday and now when I have money I cannot choose between Florida and Hawaii. I always wanted to travel to these two places. And when I can travel where I want I cannot decide between them. Maybe I work too long. I work five days a week. But I would like to have more free time at the weekend to relax. I make important decisions at work. I think that I am entitled to more free time.
B: But you don't know everything. An American company wants to buy the business for $1 [tel]but my father wants more.
A: Your father knows what he wants to do. You should support him and help him. He is a very good businessman and he knows how much the business is worth.
A: As you know I have my own business, and my life isn't as colorful as it seems. My staff want a salary rise of 10% and I don't know what I should to do, because my turnover is down 20%. Also I have problems with my car it is five years old and it is always breaking down. I don't have the strength and the money to manage it all. But this isn't the end I also have problems with my customers. My best customer wants a 5% discount. I am so tired because I work seven days a week and cannot relax. You still think that you have bad work and problems with it?
B: Oh, Now maybe I understand how beautiful a life I have and how wonderful work I have. Maybe you should speak with my father about your problems. He has an experience, he will know what to do.
A: Now I'm not sure about that. I would like to go out on my own strength alone. When I do not have a different outcome then I will come to your father asking for help.
B: ok. Thank you for your help. Now I see how happy a person I am. Now I must go. Bye
Oh, Now maybe I understand how beautiful a life I have and 'how' WHAT
wonderful work I have. 'Maybe' PERHAPS you should speak with my father about
your problems. He has 'an' (niepotr) experience, he will know what to do.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie