POMOCY! LIST

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć wszystkim. Uczę się 9 lat francuskiego, dlatego naprawde słabo umiem angielski. Dostałam wzór listu który muszę pozmieniać wpisać własne dane itp.

oto ten list:

Hi Daniel,
My name's Alessandra. It`s an Italian name, because my grandmother was from Italy, but I'm Angertinian and I live in Mendoza, a big city in the west of the country. I live with my parents and my two brothers. I am 19 years old, and I'm at university. I'm studying computer science. I`m in the first year and I really like it.

I'm going to tell about myself. As you can see from the photo, I have long hair- it's quite fair - and green eyes. I wear glasses, but I want to get contact lenses soon.

I think I'm a positive person. I'm quite extrovert and friendly. My mother says I'm very talkative- I think she means that I talk too much!

In my free time I love reading and going to the cinema. But I don't gave much free time because I have classes every day, and a lot of work to do even at the weekends. I also go to the English classes on Friday afternoon.

Please write soon and tell me about you and your life.
Best wishes.
Alessandra.

czyli 1 paragraf to ma byc name, nationality, age, family, study
2 paragraf: physical appearance
3: personality
4: hobbies and interesants.
Czy ktoś by to dał rade napisać jakbym podała swoje dane?

« 

Pomoc językowa