opis miasta

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I want today describe to city - JG. This town is locate in Poland, in Lower Silesia. It is surrounded with mountain - is situated in a valley. Here are a few college, e.g. technical college from Wrocław. In these city live a lot of curious people. Here are a two theater. Sometimes take place artistic event, e.g. "Pestka". In district Cieplice can to use from an hot spring. JG is (nazywana stolicą Karkonoszy). JG is surrounded with The Giant Mountains. There are wonderfull scenery and landscapes. In winter can to ski and in summer can to hike.
I want today TO describe 'to city' (to city znaczy 'do miasta' - o czym TY tu piszesz...ma byc a city) - JG. This town is locateD in Poland, in
Lower Silesia. It is surrounded 'with' BY mountainS - IT is situated in a
valley. 'Here' THERE are a few collegeS, e.g. technical college 'from' (od Wroclawia? - nie rozumiem tego) Wrocław. In 'these' (ale przeciez 'these' odnosi sie do l. mnogiej) city live a lot of 'curious' (chyba zle slowo, bo napewno tego nie masz na mysli - popraw) people.
Here are 'a' (nie potr przed l. mnoga) two theaterS (theatres-BrE).
Sometimes 'take place artistic event' (zrob to w bierneym..an artistic...), e.g. "Pestka". In THE district OF Cieplice 'can to use from an hot spring' (tego nior moge rozszyfrowac). JG is (nazywana stolicą-called the capital of Karkonoszy). JG is surrounded 'with' BY The Giant Mountains. There are
'wonderfull' (ortog) scenery and landscapes. In winter 'can to ski' (co to jest - jak ci nauczyciele was ucza takich bzdur?) and in THE summer 'can to' (co to jest - popraw i nie pisz bzdur) hike.