Opis miasta - Moskwa

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam w ten niedzielny poranek - mam prośbę czy mógłby mi ktoś poprawić moją pracę o Moskwie, bardzo proszę, gdyż wiem że jednak jest tu wiele błędów, choć się starałam. Moscow się powtarza wiele razy ale nie wiem na co to mam zmienić. A i nie wiem czy zmieniać nazwy własne na angielski czy nie?

Moscow is a capital and the biggest city of Russia. The population of Moscow is 10 millions. Moscow is a residence for president, parlament and government. In 1990 Kreml and Red Square was added to UNESCO World Heritage Site. Moscow is one of the most expensive cities. In Moscow there are over 60 Academies. The most famous places are Kreml whish is a historic fortified comples at the heart of Moscow, with many cathedrals and othodox churches. Red Square appoints the centre of city. Near the Red Square there is majority of historical monuments for example Mauzoleum Lenina. Lenins emblamed body has been on public display there since the year he died in 1924. Mauzoleum Lenina is open only 2-3 times for 2-3 houres a week. Another interesting place to visit is Arbat. Arbat is one of the najczęściej? visiting streets in Moscow. We could buy there Matroyshka doll which are characterictic for russian culture. I like Moscow because it's very colorful city.
Moscow is 'a' THE capital and the biggest city of Russia. The population of
Moscow is 10 'millions' MILLION PEOPLE. Moscow is 'a' THE residence for THE President, Parlament and Government. In 1990 THE Kreml and Red Square 'was' (ale tutaj wymieniasz 2 rzeczy, potrzebna l.mn) added to THE UNESCO World
Heritage SiteS.
The most famous places are THE Kreml 'whish' (ortog) is a historic fortified 'comples' (ortog) 'at' IN the heart of Moscow, with many
cathedrals and othodox churches. Red Square appoints the centre of THE city. Near the Red Square there 'is' ARE THE majority of historical monuments
for example 'Mauzoleum' (ortog) Lenina' ((a od kiedy wymieniamy, Lenin, Lenina, Leninowi w jez. ang- popraw). Lenin's 'emblamed' (ortog) body has been on public
display there since (napisz tutaj 1924) - the year he died. 'in 1924' (niepotr). 'Mauzoleum' 'Lenina' (popraw-) is open only 2-3 times (na rok, stulecie? podaj) for 2-3 'houres' (ortog) a week. Another interesting place to
visit is THE Arbat. Arbat is one of the (najczęściej?-to slowo jest w slowniku) 'visiting' (zla czesc zdania - VISITED streets in Moscow. We could buy there A Matroyshka doll which 'are' (ale 'doll' to l. poj) 'characterictic' (ortog) 'for' OF Russian culture. I like Moscow because it's A very colorful city.
Terri - wielkie dzięki, czyli tam w tym zdaniu z najczęściej może być - Arbat is one of the most frequently visited streets in Moscow?
tak, i zmien M.Lenina na Lenin M...

« 

Inne