Opowiadanie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego opowiadanka.

I will never forget my first camping holiday. It was a first time when I was on voyage without my parent. I spent holiday in mountain region, near the lake. It was such an unforgettable time.
I left my home at end of June with my two best friends: Tomek i Adam. We thought it would be a good idea to go together because it is safer and happier. We arrived at our camping field in the evening. We had been travelling for three hours and we were very tired so we went to sleep imediately.
Next morning Tomek asked me "We could go swimming. What about it?". I was not sure but I noticed that it was sunny and I answered him "Why not? Let's swim!". After twenty minutes we reached to the lake. There was a small harbour and I said "Wy do not we borrow a boat. Adam, you have a sailing licence, have not?". "Of course but you must obey the rules." Adam said. "Yes, sir!" we exclaimed.
It was exciting experience because I was sailing first time. Suddenly, I heard loud yell. It was terrible! I saw that Tomek was in water. Happily, Adam gave him a hand and helped him. Tomek was very frightened so Adam suggested that we should go back We agreed with him on it.
In our tent we were talking about previous accident. and decided to keep everything in secret. Nobody has not tell a soul yet!
We stayed for seven days there but we were going to the mountains and sunbathing only.
> I will never forget my first camping holiday. It was {the} first time
>{} I {had been} on {a} voyage without {either of} my {parents}. I spent {the}holiday in {a mountainous}
>region, near {a} lake. It was such an unforgettable time.
> I left my home at end of June with my two best friends: Tomek {and} Adam.
>We thought it would be a good idea to go together because it is safer
>and happier. We arrived at our camping field in the evening. We had
>been travelling for three hours and we were very tired so we went to
>sleep {immediately}.
>{The} next morning Tomek asked me, "We could go swimming. What {do you think}?". I
>was not sure but I noticed that it was sunny and I answered him, "Why
>not? Let's {go swimming then}!". After twenty minutes we reached {} the lake. There
>was a small harbour and I said, "{Why not} borrow a boat? Adam, you
>have a sailing licence, {don't you}?" "Of course but you must obey the
>rules," Adam said. "Yes, sir!" we exclaimed.
> It was {an} exciting experience because {it was my fisrst time} sailing.
>Suddenly, I heard {a} loud yell. It was terrible! I saw that Tomek was in
>{the} water. Happily, Adam gave him a hand and helped him. Tomek was very
>frightened so Adam suggested that we should go back. We agreed with him{}.
> In our tent, we were talking about {the} accident and decided to
>keep everything in secret. ??Nobody has not tell a soul yet!??
> We stayed {there} seven days, but we {spent most of the time hiking in} the mountains and {doing some} sunbathing only.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie